Lab Accident

The fireplace was roaring in the room, causing it to be super hot in there. That meant Giovanni was refusing to wear any clothes, while Ash grumbled about it until he relented to wearing some boxers. She was going to wear a shirt, but found even that too stifling and ended up in a simple silky slip.

But they needed that fireplace, as one of two sources of light in there. With the curtains drawn so no one can look in or see the 'light,' Ash and Giovanni gathered on the floor to overlook their plans. And while the fire was enough to light up the room and allow them to see enough to not trip over things or run into anything, they needed more to actually read and write correctly.

Which was where Pikachu came in, all lit up and standing next to the town map they were looking at. Persian was lazing by the fire, watching them with one eye. In the meantime, Litleo was butting her head playfully against Ash's knee, hoping she'd rub her head. She purred happily when Ash absentmindedly reached over and rubbed Litleo's head.

"So I asked around," Giovanni started. He pointed at a place on the map. "This is where the Kalos Power Plant is. It's responsible for the power through the entire region. And consequently, the place that's causing the blackouts in Lumiose City."

Despite despising him in the beginning (well sort; she'd always been kind of awkward and vague about the guy), Ash had always known that Giovanni was smart and organized. She shouldn't be so amazed and awed, but she was.

"My contacts have informed me that the ones behind it are Team Flare, and that they have taken over the power plant. As I told you before, Geosenge is their main headquarters, but they've also got a main base here in Lumiose City."

"We can check that one out first, before heading to the Kalos Power Plant and solving that problem, on the way towards Geosenge Town," Ash concluded.

"We should also get our business done in Lumiose before moving on," he suggested. "Which means you should challenge the gym and get your badge already."

Ash was getting excited. Getting one over on Team Flare and getting a badge...she looked over at Giovanni, growing a wide grin on her face. He noticed her attention and raised an eyebrow.

"C'mere," she crowed, grabbing his bulging bicep and bringing him closer.

Smirking, Giovanni allowed himself to be pulled over to her.

She licked at his lips, nipping at his bottom lip playfully. Wrapping her legs around him, she used them to pull him against her.

"You're not wearing any underwear," he purred.

"It's hot," she excused it.

"You complained when I was going to go around naked."

"You got too tempting."

He laughed.

~*~*~

"Why's the door locked?" she asked him in annoyance, shaking the doors of the Lumiose Gym. Beside her, Pikachu pounded on the doors as well.

Giovanni frowned. "I don't know. There's no sign around here saying the gym leader had to be somewhere or something, so I'm assuming whoever it is would be inside."

Suddenly they heard a robotic voice. "This is Clembot, the current gym leader of the Lumiose Gym. Only challengers with 4 badges will be accepted."

Ash stared dumbly at the speaker over their heads. Before she could say anything, Giovanni snorted in amusement.

"That's kind of bullshit," he said plainly.

"Says the man who won't accept challengers at his gym unless they have all seven other badges," she said flatly.