Jack Frost Versus Frosty the Snowman

"Ohh, look! Looker sent a text!" Ash had been looking through her messages and found a new one from Looker. "Apparently Team Flare has a setup in Frost Cavern. You want to crash the party?"

"Aren't we the best party crashers?" Giovanni laughed, handing her her hot chocolate as he came over.

"Exactly," Ash snickered, taking it from him.

And since they were in Dendemille Town, they were rightly on their way to Frost Cavern. Fantastic coincidence for them!

"I've got a thing to do here first," Ash told him. "I'll meet you back at the RV when I'm done."

Wondering what she was up to, but letting it go because he knew his wife's antics were amusing at least, Giovanni agreed to that and retrieved their pokémon from Nurse Joy and then headed to the RV. As he waited there, he did have a feeling that the upcoming confrontation with Team Flare wouldn't come to a sane approach. Again.

"Hey, I'm back!"

Ash came into the RV not too long after, carrying a large duffle bag. He eyed it suspiciously, but she just walked passed him with it, heading to the back of the RV. He shrugged to himself. She'd end up telling him sooner or later. She usually did, so he just had to be patient.

"Get going?"

"Yep! Let's head out, Giovanni! They're waiting for us," she chirped happily

Giovanni chortled quietly and started the RV, beginning to drive out of there. As he drove, he hummed that stupid song Ash had been singing as she had been terrorizing those Flare grunts back at the Pokéball Factory. It was stuck in his head and he annoyingly couldn't get rid of it.

"When we get there, head to a high point to overlook them, okay?" Ash said as she came to sit at her seat next to him.

Still not in on her plan, he gave her a questioning look. She grinned widely at him and gave a playful wink.

"I got a toy from Dr. Zager I asked him to make some time back, and I want to try it out."

That...didn't sound ominous. At all.

"Do I want to know?" he asked sarcastically.

She laughed giddily. "You'll see!"

Well, he supposed that since he was going to be a part of it, he could go with the flow and let things happen as is.

"Okay," he said simply. "Will it be fun at least?" he asked idly, and he realized he really had gone off the deep end since his de-aging, if that was what he worried and cared about first.

"Completely."

Oh well. His bed was made and really, what was he expecting when he decided that once he had been de-aged, he had wanted to go find Ash Ketchum?

This was all his fault really. He just couldn't make himself care though.

~*~*~

Serena stared at the phone in her hand in serious thought. Ash had sent her a text telling her about things, but she didn't know how to take the information.

She really, really, really liked Lysandre.

So she really didn't know what to say or do about the fact Ash just revealed that Lysandre was also apparently the boss of Team Flare. Even though it was a text, she didn't even sound bothered about that at all!

In fact, knowing Ash, she didn't just sound nonchalant about it, but was nonchalant.

And given Ash, she didn't just drop that bomb -she actively encouraged Serena to stay with and stick with Lysandre. Her words were that she wouldn't have to worry about the whole Team Flare thing for long, whatever that meant. Apparently, Ash and Giovanni were doing something about it?