|Chapter 5|

|Diana's POV|

I immediately got up and ran towards him, picked him up and hugged him tightly; bringing his head to my chest.

"What happened, hmm?" I rocked him back and forth in my embrace.

"I thought you left!" He cried, tears running down his soft cheeks as I broke the hug and sat on the sofa with him on my lap.

"I didn't, and I won't, alright? I'll stay with you tonight, if you want that and if your dad agrees" I said, wiping his tears with my thumbs.

I really can't see him crying, it hurts so much to see him cry, he has really became my weakness and I don't think I would be able to survive if I was separated from him or if something happens to him; I got used to him so much in this short period of time and he means the world to me now and it won't be easy at all being separated from him one day.

"Please daddy!!" Nate whined, looking at Emilio with a pout and puppy eyes, making him laugh.

God! That laugh sounded amazing, he has a very beautiful and rare smile, and I would've never hidden my smile if I had a smile such as his, he has an eye smile which suits him very well and I honestly wouldn't have expected any less anyway.

"Of course baby, but you both will sleep in the other master bedroom and not in your bedroom" Emilio replied, making Nate clap his hands in excitement and run to him to kiss his cheeks while thanking him multiple times continuously.

"I'm back!... Oh! Nathaniel's up, your uncle missed you, you know? It's been a few days since I last saw you" Enzo said, spreading his arms wide for Nathaniel to hug him.

They hugged and then Enzo said that he needed to talk to Emilio in private so they went out of the living room to god knows where, and I honestly didn't really care as it isn't any of my business.

But as they were talking, Nate started complaining that he's hungry and that he wants to have pancakes.

I asked him where the kitchen was and he lead me to it, and wow it was bigger than my house, and even though I'm not broke or anything but I really am not into extremely expensive stuff, but this man really has a taste in everything and he really knows how to style a house because his house is the most decorated, designed, and planned house I've yet seen.

I found two young girls in their mid-twenties scrolling through their phones, and there was a mid-aged woman, probably in her mid-fifties, so I went to her and I asked her if she could prepare some pancakes for Nathaniel.

She was polite, and immediately said yes. She was smiling widely, and Nate seemed to love her so much and as if she was his grandmother.

I was chatting with the lady and Nate was sat on the counter, but I was feeling glares, I knew that someone or even two people were glaring at me and I'm sure it isn't Emilio nor Enzo, so it has got to be the girls; the two girls which have been looking at me up and down since I came to the kitchen.

"Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer and I won't notice your glares at me" I said, turning around to face them as they immediately looked down, embarrassed as they got caught.

"You're talking to us?" One of them asked, pointing at herself in confusion and shock as if I was accusing her falsely.

"Yeah, there's no one near the door other than you two!" I replied, annoyed by them.

"Ugh, fine, we were glaring at you because you're getting closer to Emilio, so stay away; he's mine! We've been secretly dating for a few months now" She said happily yet enviously, showing off while flipping hair as if I believed her.