𝗃𝗈𝗁𝗇 𝖻 « 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗆𝗌

warnings: none

type: fluff

plot: You've have a fear of storms since you were a kid. a bad storm comes through and John B comforts you through it.

 a bad storm comes through and John B comforts you through it

——————————————————————————

The lightning crackled loudly throughout the sky, flashes lighting up the sky. The thunder was so loud that it shook the ground. It was a pretty bad storm for you due to your fear, when it would be considered a minor one to anyone else. You and John B were laying on his bed at the chateau, you were fiddling with his pillow's cover out of nervousness. John B noticed.

"You okay?.." He glanced over at you.

As you went to respond, a strike of lightning was so loud that it shook the ground and made the window of John B's bedroom go completely white, making you jump. You scurried to John B's side and clung onto him. Your breathing was heavy and your hands were shaking, it's obvious you were anxious because of the storm.

"The storm can't hurt you while you're in here, it's okay baby!" John B tried to calm you down.

He placed his hand on your thigh, squeezing it slightly in comfort. You began to calm down slightly.

"I shouldn't still be scared of stuff like this... it's embarrassing.." You sigh.
"No no no, it shouldn't be embarrassing! I think it's kind of cute" He smiled.
"Cute? Really?" You raised an eyebrow slightly.

He started rubbing hearts on your thigh.

"Yeah... Really" John B shrugged.

You rolled your eyes.

"It's not cute." You huffed.
"It is." John B squinted.
"It's not." You shook your head.
"But it issss.." He squealed like an idiot with his head tilted.
"Whatever." You rolled your eyes for the second time.

John B laughed and looked out the window. The thunder, lightning, and rain was still active.. you still winced every so often from fear but not as bad as you first were. John B had an idea.

"I know what will conquer your fear... at least a little bit." He smiled.

John B pulled out his phone and looked up pictures of lightning. He pointed his phone screen at you and showed you the pictures.

"Ain't those cool looking?" He asked you.

You squinted.

"Yeah, they are. I've never really seen them like that before.. obviously due to my fear" You shrugged.
"Yeah, that's what they look like. JJ says they kinda look like bright bug legs cause of how thin they are most of the time." John B laughed.

You chuckled.

"They actually aren't that scary, it's just the sound... and the possibilities of what they could do to you" You shrugged again.

John B nodded in agreement.

"As long as your in a car or a house or a building or vehicle of any kind, you'll be fine" He shrugged.

You just nodded. You felt your eyelids get heavy, like you were tired. John B took notice of this.

"Tired, baby?" He smiled.
"Mhm" You responded with a tired tone to your voice.

John B nodded and scooted closer to you, letting you lay your head on his chest and latch around him.

"Goodnight, handsome." You smile as you close your eyes.
"Goodnight, beautiful." John B yawns with a smile as he closes his eyes.

And the two of you fell asleep, sleeping through the storm.