𝗃𝗃 « 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

warnings: slight mention of anxiety.. cheating JJ.. sad y/n routledge.. but the Pogues help cheer you up 🫶🏻

type: angst that ends w/ fluff

plot: JJ cheats on you. (You're also John B's sister)

 (You're also John B's sister)

——————————————————————————

Well.. Here you are again.. standing in the chateau that you and your brother share, pacing the floors. You're waiting for JJ, your boyfriend of 3 years, to come get you but he's late. He had promised to pick you up to take you on a date at 3:00, it was 5:00 now. You were blowing up his phone, but to no avail, he didn't respond or even see the messages. John B was sitting on the couch, watching you pace back and forth.

"He was supposed to pick me up two hours ago." You huffed and ran your fingers through your hair.
"Chill, Maybe he just forgot.." John B shrugged.
"But... he never forgets..." You shrugged.

JJ never forgets. You knew there was something up.

"Do you think he's hurt?" You sighed out, starting to worry about him.
"I doubt it..." John B shook his head.

You slowly began to hyperventilate in worry for him and it got worse each inhale you took. John B quickly got up and came to console you. He hugged you and rocked you slowly. He knows better than anyone how bad your anxiety can get.

"Hey heyyy... just calm down, okay?... he might just be doing a JJ thing.." John B frowned and patted your back.

You slowly began to calm down, your inhales and exhales dialing down.

"Thanks JB..." You smile faintly.
"Of course." John B smiled.

Suddenly, you hear a knock at the door. Your blood pressure rises, you already know who it is. You run over to the door and practically slam it open, revealing a guilty looking JJ.

"Hey y/n... can i come in? We need to talk.." He sighs.

As you go to protest, the scent of perfume hits you like a freight train, it smelt like a floral scent of some kind. You squint and let him in. John B shoots him a dirty look as he enters. John B could smell the perfume scent too from where he was sitting. As JJ went to speak, John B stopped him.

"Why do you smell like perfume? Did you not have cologne or something?" John B squinted at JJ.

JJ turned his head to look at John B with an annoyed expression. As he did, you looked at his neck and spotted a bruise. It was obviously a hickey.

"Why is there a hickey on your neck?!" You yelled loudly, startling both JJ and John B.

JJ scratched his neck.

"That's what i wanted to talk to you about..." JJ shrugged.

You glare at him.

"y/n... i cheated on you last night... with a tourist" JJ admitted with a shaky tone.