Chapter 7: Avoid

That entire week was built off of us avoiding each other unless we were with friends. Lexi- Mason had told everybody that we were dating so now there was no getting out of it. I had to pretend that he was my girlfriend until the end of the school year or until he trusted me enough. Either way, it was going to be a lengthy process.

Finally, Friday came around, and just as I was about to leave my friend came up to me. "Hey, Sammy! I got a quick question for you." I sighed turning my head. "Why don't you and Lexi ever do lovey- couple stuff..?" My eyes slightly widened as I looked back. "Ah, we just- we don't do it at school because it's kind of gross you know- we do it on our dates though!" I could tell he was staring at the back of my head. "Right... So if that's the case do you want to go on a date with Me and Vex sometime?" Before I open my mouth to say no he continues. "Lexi already said yes to Sunday... You don't want to ditch your girl?" My face lit up in bright pink. Why would she do that? I don't want to go on a date with her ever! "Yeah yeah, sure we can do that." What am I saying?! "Alright how about Callum's at 5 pm." Before I could say any more he smiled brightly skipping past me not even listening to what I had to say.

So. Mason had ignored me this ENTIRE week only to make plans behind my back? What a douche move.

╔ ———————————————————————————— ╗

A/N: Uhm I kinda forgot to post for a month...

Sorry T_T

╚ ——————————————————————————— ╝