~|chapter 5|~

"I need to take a shower can I borrow some of your pajamas?!" I asked. 

"Yeah! There should be one in the closet in the guest's room!" She yelled from downstairs.

"Okay, thanks!" sure there is a new set of gray pajamas. I went straight to the bathroom closed the door and undressed. There is a bathtub but I need to make it quick I don't want my fever to go up again. I borrowed her shampoo and washed my hair and body.

About 15 minutes I was done and started to dress in pajamas from Becky. They are too big they are unisex so that makes sense.The bottom half just dropped to the ground. I pick it up and saw it has a rubber to set seize around the waist. Then I dried off my hair and brushed them. I looked in the mirror and giggled I look like a ghost in these pajamas.

I stepped out of the bathroom feeling fresh I went back to the guest's room and looked at the time it was already 2:38 pm.

I decided to finish the last page of the manga I am currently working on. And I need to send it to my boss. He is a scary-looking guy with tattoos on his arms and is nearly 2 meters tall. But to be honest, I have never met such a calm guy, I have met his wife and she is so cute. I have never seen him get angry or even raise his voice and don't want to if he raised his voice at me I would probably cry. 

I love my job and give it my best and he helps me with story-building and helping me to get better at drawing. His drawings of manga pages are so unique and detailed that I love them. I'm still trying to find my style. Right now I'm drawing high school romance manga I like how my characters are developing but I'm not sure if I kept their the personality that makes them so original. 

With final touches, I finished another chapter. I sent it to him on our chat in pdf form and asked him what he thinks of the development of my characters. And told him that I am sick so I won't be coming to the office but I will be working from home for a few days. Sent. 

"Y/N! Lunch is ready!" Becky yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back. And went straight to the kitchen. I am welcomed by good smelling food Becky works as a chef but hates working at a restaurant she said that her boss is an asshole and the staff is always new because they keep quitting. She worked there for half a year and I'm pretty sure she will quit too. After hearing some horror stories about what has happened there I'm surprised she didn't quit already.

"Y/n you don't look good… You are so pale do you have a fever? Here take your temperature" she said worriedly and handed me a thermometer ." By the way, those pajamas look so good on you " she giggled.

"I'm feeling kind of funny…" I ignored her comment.

I have a fever but not as high as yesterday. "I will just take medicine and go to sleep I needed to finish the last page. "

"I told you to rest " she protested. "I hope you told Hiroto that you are sick and you are not going to work," she asked.

I feel like I'm being scolded by mom. "Yes, I told him I will be working from home " 

"Good, now let's eat" she placed a chicken soup in from of me. It smells so good. 

I looked at her and she doesn't make herself. 
"You are not eating?" I asked.

"No, I'm not hungry. I'm going to keep you company" she said and sat in front of me.

"Okay, em do you know if the washing machine is done?" I asked.