~|chapter 9|~

I have a lot of time left but I need to buy something for Suneater. Luckily there is a little shop with presents.

I crossed the street and walked into the shop. I went straight into the chocolate section.

I don't know what kind of chocolate he likes so I choose a mix. Dark chocolate, white chocolate, and milk chocolate. Then I wonder around if I can find something more.

There are just some pink cheap toys and magazines. And before the ticket office, I see many bouquets.

I mean I want to change the stereotype about man has to bring flowers.

There are many beautiful ones. I choose one that has mixed tree colors.

I go to pay and it's already 3:45 pm. I stayed in there longer than I wanted to.

So I started to walk towards Sunny days. Every second I check my outfit if my skirt didn't lift. I hold the bouquet upsidedown so that they don't break.

I wonder what he will be wearing. I'm so nervous but I'm so excited to learn his name. Maybe things that he likes, dislikes...

I can see the coffee shop already I can feel my heart pumping.

I'm standing in front of the coffee shop and looking around if he is somewhere near.

I don't see him maybe he went already inside?

I look through the glass if I can see him. He is not inside...

He is maybe late? I check the time it's 4:04 pm.

So I patiently wait. I hope he didn't want to another coffee shop. With every minute that he isn't here my anxiety rise up.

I look again at my outfit and gifts. I hope he will like it.

"Y/n....?"

Someone said behind me. I immediately turn around to a familiar voice. It's Suneater.

"I'm sorry I'm late..." He said with a little blush on his cheeks rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay I just arrived too." I felt relief as I see him standing in front of me.

"Here I brought you your cloak and something small" I hand him the bag and bouquet.

I can see his eyes widen with surprise at the bouquet. He is totally flustered. So cute.

He carefully took it and his face is red as a tomato.

"T-thank you " he stutters.

I simply smile at him.

"Shall we go inside?" I ask.

"Y-yes of course" he replied.

He is so fineeee. He is wearing a grey turtleneck and deep blue jeans. He looks so cute in that.

His hair is carefully brushed and styled maybe too good.

We sat in the back where we can have a little privacy.

I sit down and he places a little bag on the table. I look at that curiously.

"I bought you something as well..." He said and avoided my eyes.

"Awww thank you but you have done so much for me..." I carefully take it and place it on my thighs, I look in there and there is something wrapped in paper.

"Can I open it now? " I asked.

"Yes of course" he replied quickly.

I take it out and unwrapped it.