~|chapter 15|~

I bang my head against my table.

"You all right there?" Hiroko asked. His head poked from his monitor.

"Never been better" I say but don't pick up my head.

I can't believe I have to be in one room with that witch. Yesterday after Becky told me the news she vanished into thin air. I didn't even have the time to argue with her.

I need to tell Becky to not even pip about Tamaki. If she found out I have an interest in a guy she would try something to break us apart. Not to mention that he is a fucking pro-hero.

"Y/N!"

I sat straight up quickly.
"Yes?" My eyes followed the voice that belongs to Hiroko.

"Pass me the document on your right."

"Okay" I stretch my arm to grab it and
pass it to Hiroko.

"Thanks" he answered then he signed and continued.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Not-" I didn't even have to finish the sentence and he gave me the look to not even try to lie.

"All right. It seems that I have to meet the person that I don't like. Like event and I reaaaally don't want to but I want to go on that event." I explain in hurry.

"Then avoid that person." He said simply.

"Like I didn't think of that." I sigh again. " But she will try to get under my skin like always. She is like lace." I say remembering the time I couldn't even look at her or else I would murder her on the spot.

Hiroko is just quietly listening as I'm telling him my problem.

"And she will try to find out if I have someone just to steal them from me. Or something just to mess with me." I say feeling angry.

"Did you meet her in near future?" He asked.

"No, god no...it's been years since I last saw her."

"Maybe she changed. People change with time not always in a bad way. So stop stressing but be on guard." He said calmly.

" Now do your job." He said after a while. But I could sense that he was thinking about something.

"Aye captain" I say feeling a lot better after speaking with someone about it. But it put another thing in my head maybe she changed?

...

After work, I packed my things, checked my makeup and outfit and I'm ready to go.

I say goodbye to Hiroko and I am on my way out of the building. I hope this will not be awkward because I made fool out of myself. I shouldn't drink...

I stepped out of the building but he isn't there yet. I sigh and lean against the wall of the building. it's much colder than I expected. Thank god I brought a sweatshirt with me I thought.

I pulled it out of my bag but then the strong wind stole it right from my hand.

"Wh-?!" I stood in disbelief. It flew onto the tree nearby.

"Just my luck" I cursed under my breath.

Walking to the tree I realized that I can't reach it. It's on the last branches but it's still too high up for me.

I look around for something that I can step on. A few meters away is a white bucked next to the trash can.

Maybe that can help I thought. I picked it up praying there isn't anything dangerous inside but no it was just a bucket.