~|chapter 13|~

I walk up to her realizing that I have no idea what has Minato said to her.

She turned around looking straight at me. My anxiety rises and I just repeat to myself in my mind.

Just make something up.

I walk out of the door and greet her politely.

"Hi, Molly how are you."

"Y/n long time no see sweetheart. I'm good. Minato told me that you need to talk to me about something. Is everything alright?" She asked with a worried expression.

"Let's talk somewhere more private." I need to get away from such an open place before Hiroto sees her.

"All right."

She is shorter than me and her voice is so calm and reassuring.

We walked around the building into a little shelter where you can eat lunch and relax.
We sat down and I am freaking out I have no idea what I will be saying to Molly all this time until that idiot messages me.

"So tell me what is it? Did something happen? Have any trouble? Maybe boy problem ?" She asked worriedly.

"Yes, something like that." so far I'm not lying.

"Really?" her face lit up and she moves a little closer to me.

"Tell me I'm sure I can help you." She knows me as long as Hiroto that's a pretty long time. She knows that I haven't been in any other relationship after breaking up with Asahi, she knows my parents too so she is something like my grandma. I know I can trust her so I'm so worried that I will mess this up and spoil the surprise.

"Well have met this guy things are going good but...." but what??? Emm

"It's getting complicated he's shy and I don't know how can I get to more close to him without scaring him away." obviously I can't say his name or it will be a big deal. For now, it can be just 'guy'.

"For how long have you been meeting him?" she asked me.

"A few weeks" I reply shortly.

"What is his name?"

Quick random name.

"Taki," I say -yes of course that's very original just take ma out of Tamaki.

"Well I think you two should have a deep talk to show him that you are not just playing with him," she said after being quiet for a while.

"I think so too" Minato hurry up you idiot.

She grinned "tell me is he handsome? Do your parents know that you are again dating ?" she asked curiosity the wrinkles on her face deepened as her smile grew.

"He's he is very handsome and no my parents don't know and I would like to keep it that way. But not for long of course." dating huh ...the silhouette of his body enters my mind, his embarrassed expression after I praised him my heart jumped a little. I wish to have him as my boyfriend.

"And when will you meet him again? When can I meet him? How many kids will you have together I want to see grandchildren already." she said with a demanding voice.

My eyes widen children? I haven't even kissed him. We didn't even talk about the future but I know she is just messing with me.

"I think you will have to wait for a long time. We didn't talk about future plans even" I say.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he will marry you as soon as possible you are a sweet, caring, and beautiful young lady," she said with confidence.

This conversation feels like talking with grandma.