~|chapter 8|~

I didn't get much sleep this night I'm so excited to meet him.

But before that, I have to go to work and have a talk with Hiroko. I'm curious what he has to say about the guns drawings I send him.

We got pretty late back to Becky's house for the rest of the night I didn't see Asahi. I have no idea how he would feel about me going on a date with someone.

Not to mention that I'm going hopefully on a date with one of the most known pro heroes.

I'm going on date with Suneater today! I can't believe it!

Very early in the morning, I start looking at myself in the mirror with the outfit that we choose for the date.

I like it but what if he will not like it? It makes my head spin.

I decided to change and do some art commissions before I lose my mind.

Becky starts her new job next Monday. I'm relieved that I will not be alone with Asahi but it would be for the best that he or I left I mean I realized that it's only a matter of time before he finds out one way or another.

I just realized that it's not promised that I and Suneater could have a second date.

He has severe anxiety so it means that he will not talk much...

This will be so awkward I can feel it already.

I gave up drawing halfway put it next to me and curled into a ball.

I didn't do anything just daydreaming about Suneater till 8 am. I got hungry so I went downstairs and make myself breakfast. Becky could be already awake but we were both exhausted so she might sleep in.

As I guested no one was downstairs. I made myself an omelet and made one for Becky when she woke up. I'm thinking if I should make one for Asahi too.

If he didn't want it we could save it for lunch. When I was finishing the last omelet I heard footsteps. I was 100% percent sure that it is Becky. Sure enough, I hear.

"Good morning, what are you doing so early ?" She yawned and sat on the chair before the island.

I place her plate before her and said.

"I couldn't sleep"

Her eyes lit up with joy when she realized that I made her breakfast.

"Couldn't sleep hmm~" she didn't waste a minute before teasing me.

"Hush" I quiet her. And place Asahi's portion on the plate and turn off the stove.

"You made one for Asahi too ?" She asked and made face.

"Yeah, it would be awkward if I just made two for you and me." I replayed simply while handing her fork and bread.

She mmmed in response.

I quickly changed the topic before she would ask me a question I wasn't ready to answer.

"I need to go to the office will you give me a ride?" I asked.

"Sure, when?" she asked back.