02

You enter the gas station and the bell on the door rings as you enter. You proceed to grab a candy bar and a beer even though your under age and walk over to the counter. "Where's the ID?" The man asks with a straight face. "I don't look 18?" You ask trying to play it off.

"She's with me." You hear a familiar voice say behind you as he slides his ID across the counter. You look up to see Elliott. You mouth 'thanks' and he lightly nods his head. "How old are you Ivy?" Elliott asks as you guys make your way out of the gas station. "17." You say almost embarrassed. "How old are you?" You ask him with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm 18." He says. He then proceeds to make his way over to a gorgeous dark motorcycle. You quickly catch up to him, "This is your ride?" You ask him with a curious look plastered on your face. "It is, want a ride?" He asks motioning to the seat behind his usual seat on his motorcycle. "Well I did walk hear anyways so I guess so." You state nodding your head excitedly.

"Here's your helmet." He says as he hands you a helmet. "Isn't this yours?" You ask him. "I'll be alright without it, don't worry about me." He says smirking as he gets on the motorcycle. "It's not like I was worried about you anyways." You roll your eyes as you get on and wrap your arms around his waist. "Sure you won't." He says letting out a light chuckle before zooming off.

"This is me." You say abruptly. "Oh alright." He says as he stops his motorcycle in front of your house. "Gorgeous house." He says looking up at it. "Thanks." You say with a smile as you start walking to your door. "Hey Ivy," You turn around to listen to him. "Yes?" You smile. "Can I get your number?" He asks confidently. "Sure" You say as you take his phone and type your number in it, naming yourself 'Ivy<3'. He takes the phone, once he notices the name you put in, he lets out a soft chuckle as you make your way into your house.

You change into your pjs and fall into bed. Butterflies fill your stomach as you think of Elliott. You brush it off though as you turn over to your side and close your eyes. Before your able to fall asleep you hear a ding and reach for your phone.

"Hey love." - Unknown
"Who is this?" - You
"Elliott." - Unknown