07

It had been a couple days since what had happened at the bar. You finally got another bartending job in your neighborhood, and today was the day you were gonna go back to that bar.

You planned on looking for David and getting his number even though you know Elliott owns the bar it's the only place you know David might be.

You change into a plain dress not caring much about your look today so just applying a bit of mascara and lip gloss and then calling a uber.

You arrive and make your way inside. You start your regular scan around the room and let a sigh of relief out when you don't see Elliott anywhere.

After a bit of searching you find David sitting next to another male drinking. You make your way over there and immediately David notices you.

"Hey Gorgeous." David says with a smile as the other male leaves. You sit down next to him and he orders you a bourbon.

"I never got your name, after what happened." He says with the same smile. "I'm Ivy." You say taking a sip of your drink and almost puking at the taste.

"I was wondering if I could get your number. You seem very nice and I wanted to hangout some time." You say with a flirtatious tone in your voice.

"Sure." He says taking your phone and typing his number in before handing it back to you. "Tomorrow at 2 am?" He says with a grin. You almost choke on your drink. Not cause it was bad but rather because of what he just said.

"2 am?!" You ask still shocked. "I thought that Elliott had mentioned it but I'm a gang leader." He says. "I know that." You say confused. "Oh well then you know that I'm only available late hours." He says with a serious expression.

"Ivy, how old are you?" He says. "I just turned 18 yesterday was my birthday." You say honestly. Since you have no family to celebrate with you always ignore it. "18?" He asks. "Yeah, how old are you?" You ask. "I'm 23." Wow you were one year off.

You call an uber as you wait outside the bar. "It went great, I got his number and I'm going on a date with him. And I bet word travels fast around here between the men so Elliott will here about it soon enough." You think to yourself as your uber pulls up and you get in.

It was the next day around 1:47 AM. You had been searching through your closet for almost 15 minutes now. You finally lay out 2 options. One was a yellow plain long sleeve dress and two was a short, sleeveless white dress with soft fabric. You quickly choose the second option and slip into your shoes.

You run outside of your house and wait patiently. He had texted you this morning that he was gonna pick you up. About a minute later he pulls up in a motorcycle. "Does everyone have motorcycles suddenly?" You ask him laughing. "Haha I guess so." He says with a sweet smile handing you a helmet.

He stops in front of a very expensive restaurant. "Wow this is gorgeous." You say to him getting off the motorcycle. "Yeah Elliott owns it." He says getting off the motorcycle. Of course he does. You quickly catch up to David and wrap your hand around his. He stops and looks over to you.

"What?" You say confused. "Are you holding my hand?" He asks with a straight face. "Yeah." You say. "Oh, I've never had a girl hold my hand." He says shyly. You let out a small giggle and proceed to walk inside with him.

"Gosh this is gorgeous." You say to him. As you guys sit down at a table you notice the room is staring at you. At least 20 pairs of eyes all on you. "Why is everyone staring at me?" You whisper to David. "Because these are all gang members or leaders and they all know me and I've never brought a girl here." He explains. "Oh." You stand up as David watches you confused.

"Hi everyone!! I'm Ivy! It's my honor to meet you guys! I'm David's date tonight." For a second people stare at you blankly and that's when you notice their all men. Suddenly they start to give you smiles and you breath a sigh of relief as you sit down.

David is staring at you in shock. "What the hell?" He says a chuckle leaving his lips. "Welll, It seems they like me." You say with a smile. "I think I like you a little too much for a first date." You look up at him as he says this. You feel your face go red and butterflies fill your stomach before you hear a voice. "Your going on a date with this chick now?" You look up to see Elliott.