13

A knock on the door wakes you up from your nap. You yawn before checking the time on your phone, "7:15." Immediately you knew the knock was the outfit Elliott promised to deliver.

You walk downstairs, a smile plastered on your face. As you walk towards the front door you get so many ideas as to what it would look like. Maybe a light blue long dress with no sleeves? Or a fluffy white one, with a puffy skirt?

You open the door and your eyes are met with a package. It read "TO IVY - FROM ELLIOT." You laughed to yourself as you admired his messy handwriting. You quickly pick it up and rush to your bedroom, anticipation filling your whole body.

You place the package on your bed, grab some scissors, and start opening it. You could immediately tell it was black. You pick it up and hold it out in front of you, before gasping.

The dress almost like lingerie. It was sleeveless and exposed the full chest area. The middle was see through and there was a big opening in the back. It was like a strippers outfit.

You grab your phone, and text Elliott, your fingers rushing across the keyboard in anger.

"Are you kidding me? This dress is so revealing, everyone is going to stare at me." -You
"That's the point." -Elliott
"I hope you know, I'm not forgiving you for this." -You
"Your problem, not mine." -Elliott

You scoff, tossing your phone to the side. Was he serious? Making you wear such a skimpy dress. If you had anything else to wear it would come in handy, but you didn't.

You put it on, accessorizing it and putting on some makeup before driving to the address Elliott gave you.

You get there and immediately walk in. You see all types of things going on, singing, dancing, drinking, games, mingling and the feeling that tonight was going to be a good night.

You couldn't find Elliott anywhere and since you guys weren't in a serious relationship you got the idea to talk to some men. One stood out to you. A man with gorgeous blonde hair at the bar.

You finally build up some confidence and walk over to him. You lightly tap his shoulder, "Hey." You say, loud enough so that he hears you over the music. He smiles once making eye contact, "Hello." "What are you drinking?" You ask, now sitting beside him. He smirks before gesturing for the bartender. "A gin, for the lady." He says and the bartender nods. Immediately you were attracted to him. "What's your name?" You ask. "I'm Liam, and let me guess." He pauses, "Hailey?" You giggle, "Do I look like a Hailey?"

"Is something funny?" You hear a deep voice say. You look up to see Elliott hovering over both you and Liam. "Oh hey Elliott, this is Liam, Liam this is Elliott." You smile. Liam holds out his hand but Elliott ignores him and turns to you. "What are you doing with this guy?" He scoffs. "Jeez, a girl can't have a conversation?" You ask, annoyed. He grabs your wrist and drags you to the dance floor.

He places his hands on your waist, pulling you closer. He leans towards you, and brushes his lips against your ear. "You know I get jealous when you talk to other men darling."