06

You adjust yourself in the chair as he examines you. "Look, I really didn't know you were the boss here." You say with a smile but he didn't seem amused.

"What did you mean by that text?" He says with a raspy voice. "What do you mean?" You say with an eyebrow raised.

"You said you didn't ever need to talk to me again like I was a priority, and then immediately blocked me." He said with a hand on his chin.

"Look, I'm really just trying to get a job. Can we start the interview, sir?" You ask nervously.
A slight grin forms on his face, "Sure." He grabs a piece of paper. "What would you do if a man gets too drunk and starts flirting with you unprofessionally?" He asks with a grin. "I'd flirt back and get a tip." You give him a evil smirk back. "You got it wrong! That's a tough few points lost." He says chuckling. "What would you say to your boss if he gave you a raise?" He says a curious smile resigns on his face. "I'd say thank you shit face." You smirk. You can see frustration form on his face knowing you touched a nerve.

"I don't think it will be a good idea for you to work here." He says with a serious expression. "Fuck you Elliott." You say before grabbing your phone and storming out of his office.

You grab your toothbrush and start brushing your teeth. Ideas fill your head until one finally catches your attention. "I'm gonna go to that bar and flirt with every guy there." You think the idea over in your head and a smile reaches the sides of your face.

You look through your closet the next morning. You find a short red silky dress with no sleeves and immediately change. You grab your phone and dial an uber.

You arrive and open the entrance door. You scan the room and notice Elliott at the counter drinking what looked to be rum.

You scan the rest of the room and a man catches your attention. He looked around 22, nice straight blonde hair as well as a gorgeous black suit on.

You make your way over to him with a grin on your face. "Hey, handsome." You say knowing you lack flirting skills. He turns around and looks you up and down. "Hey gorgeous." A smile forms on his face. "Buy me a drink?" He nods and takes your hand as you guys make your way over to where Elliott is.

Elliott almost chokes on his drink as he sees you. Elliott then notices the man behind you who's ordering you a drink. "Here you go beautiful." The man says holding you a bourbon. You almost gag at the thought of having to drink something that disgusting. Even though you wish he had gotten you a vodka you still thank him.

You take a seat in between Elliott and the man knowing it will piss off Elliott. "I didn't catch your name." He says with a smile before Elliott interrupts him. "Her names Ivy, and that's David." Elliott says. "You guys know each other Elliott?" David asks him. "Yeah, she's some bitch I met a while ago." He says as he takes another sip of his rum.

"The fuck did you just call me?" You say angry. "A bitch." He says not making eye contact. "You fucking dick!" You slap him. Immediately David grabs your wrist and pulls you out of the bar. He slows down once you guys are outside. "He's gonna come out here in 2 seconds pissed as hell so stay behind me, ok?" David says with a reassuring tone. You feel safe as he places himself in front of you and Elliott who's now coming out.

"Come on out bitch. It's not like I can't see you." He says angrily. David still places himself in front of us and it seems to frustrate Elliott more. "Just let me talk to her god dammit." He says to David.

After a while of convincing David left us be. Elliott gets closer but I back away. "Look Ivy, it's not safe for you to be here, especially not talking or rather flirting with David." You then realize that that's why he's mad. Because your flirting with a guy. "Do you know David?" You ask. "Yeah he leads a gang." You hide the shock about what he just said.

"Oh cool." You say calmly. Elliott looks confused as he hears your response. "Cool?" He asks. "Mhm, I think he's a very nice guy. Compared to of course someone like you." You say with a smirk and make your way to your car.

Before hoping into your car and leaving you see him roll his eyes and walk back into the bar. "I'm gonna be hanging out with David a awful lot more now." You say to yourself with a grin.