12

You walk out of the bar but suddenly hear the door behind you bang open. You turn around to see Elliott. "Ivy, can we talk?" He asks with a shy smile. "Elliott," You sigh, "I get it, you just wanted me for a night and now you have Chloe." He shakes his head. "Ivy. Me and Chloe are no more then friends with benefits and I really enjoyed what we had last night." He says his hand now on your shoulder.

"That's the thing Elliott, if your gonna be basically anything with her, we can't have any type of relationship." You say now turning to get into your car. "Wait," He grabs your wrist before you can get in, "What if I tell her to leave, she needs to go back to her hometown anyways. And then me and you can start something?"

You contemplate what he just said for a moment. You then sit in your car putting the keys in. You roll down your window, "Sure, text me tonight." You immediately see his eyes light up as he goes back into the bar.

You get home and walk upstairs. It was such a tiring day so you plop into your bed. You then here a knock on your door. You get out of bed and walk back downstairs.

You open the door slowly examining the person behind. "David?" You say eyes wide as you see the bruise that rests on his left eye. He doesn't say anything. "Come in." You say motioning for him to come in.

He walks in and sits on the couch. You go to the kitchen and heat up some water. Once it was boiled you grab a cloth and pour the water onto it. You quickly go back into the living room, where David was sitting.

You sit beside him and cup his face as you put the cloth onto his eye. "Hold it there." He listens and holds the cloth there with his hand. You both then lock eyes. Quickly you look down. "I'm sorry Ivy." He says almost whispering.

You look up at him. "Thank you." You say lips curling into a small sweet smile. "So you did cheat?" You ask hesitantly. "Yes.." He says again almost whispering.

You sigh and look down at your lap. "I don't think we can be together then." You say. You look back up at him, he's nodding. You sigh, "Want to stay the night?" He nods yet again but this time with a smile.

You bring him to the guest room, "Make yourself at home." He walks in and you close the door. You then walk back into your bedroom plopping yourself, yet again, on the bed. You then hear a ping come from your phone. You reach over to grab it and examine the name. '1 New Message From Elliott' A smile formed on your face but you quickly brush it off.

'Hey.' -Elliott
'Hi.' -You
'I was thinking me and you could have a fun relationship.' -Elliott
'What's a "fun" relationship?' -You
'Basically like friends with benefits but we can go out together like to parties and things but of course no strings attached.' -Elliott

You look up from your phone for a second trying to take in what he said. After a moment you admitted to yourself that it sounded fun and exiting and look back down at your phone.

'I'm in, when would it start?' -You
'How about tonight? I'm invited to a party tonight and you could totally come with me, like a first date for our new relationship.' -Elliott
'Hm, sure.' -You
'Wear something pretty.' -Elliott
'Maybe buy me something. I have absolutely nothing.' -You
'I'll get something delivered by 7, the party's at 8.' -Elliott
'Thanks.' -You

A party? Gosh would that be fun. But technically it all depends on what he buys you. You laugh to yourself. I wonder what he'll pick.