11

You yawn as you feel the hot sun on your body. As your eyes flutter open you realize your still at the party and in the bedroom.

You sit up on the bed and notice Elliott already getting dressed. "Last night was fun." You say with a smile. He scoffs. Your eyes widen utterly confused.

"Was I not good enough?" You ask feeling extremely insecure. He groans and buttons his suit. "Last night was a mistake and will never happen again."

Before you could get a word out he storms out of the room. You sit there for a second trying to understand what just happened and then finally get up to put your clothes back on.

You grab your car keys on the bed stand and make your way outside and hop into your car. You drive to the bar, since you had work today.

You walk in and go over to the bar. You start cleaning up the counter and preparing for customers.

Within a couple minutes the regulars start coming in. Then you notice Chloe. Her black hair shiny as ever and her face as serious as possible. She walks over to who now was sitting at one of the tables. Elliott.

She smiles as he looks up at her and she sits on his lap. As she's talking to him he looks over to you for a split second. You couldn't read his face at all. It was too serious and emotionless.

You look away and start taking customers orders. After around and hour or so you see Chloe leave and look over at Elliott who was now staring directly at you.

You let your lips curl into a small smile but he just stares blankly. You roll your eyes and look down at the drink your making.

"I'd like a champagne." You hear Elliott say and look up at him. "Sorry, all out." You say sternly. He looks behind you where there was a huge bottle of champagne, "Right behind you." He says.

You ignore him and start to serve another customer. "So your gonna be like that?" He says. "At least I'm not like you. I don't sleep with someone and the next day say it was a mistake and walk out. Oh and I definitely don't start flirting with another chick." You say bitterly stating your place.

His eyes widen at your words. "Ivy." He mutters but he's quickly cut off at David's voice. "Ivy!" David yells to you. You look up to see David, angry as ever. "So your just gonna ignore me and then go upstairs with this guy?" He yells.

"I heard that girl in the background calling you babe!" You yell back walking around the counter so you were right next to him. "That was my sister!" He lies. "Bullshit." You say coldly. Suddenly he slaps you, across your face.

The minute he does Elliott jumps up from his chair, punching him across his face, which knocks him over. You gasp and cover your mouth with your hand. Elliott then looks over at you, "Are you ok?" You look up about to smile and thank him but then remember what he did.

You walk out of the bar not uttering a word to anyone. "Boys." You whisper under your breath.