08

"Yes, I am going on a date with her." David says confidentially. "Just because you say she's a bitch doesn't make her one." He says and then looks over to you giving you a warm smile.

"Fine whatever." Elliott says before storming off. You notice Elliott sits down at the bar and proceeds to watch you. You immediately know your gonna use this to your advantage.

You place with hand over David's hand on the table. David looks a little shocked but brushed it off. You look over to see Elliott who's staring at you with a serious expression.

Elliott is still watching you guys as you finish up your food. You and David stand up and that's when you think of something. You place one hand on the back of David's neck and the other pressed against his chest as you kiss him.

He kisses you back and places his hands on your waist. You guys break the kiss and you feel your face go red. David smiles before wrapping his fingers with yours and makes his way to the exit. You look back at Elliott and wink seeing the anger in his eyes.

It was the next day and you were excited to start texting David again. "Hey David, want to meet up at the same restaurant again for breakfast this time? ;)" -From You. You wait and wait on your bed at around 9:30 am by now waiting for his response.

"Of course." -From David. Yay! You thought to yourself overly excited. You run to your closet knowing what you were gonna wear and slip it on. It was a simple black silky dress with a slit right were your leg was. It was dreamy and it needed to be now that you really understood that David was a gang leader and he wore suits all the time so you had to be formal yet also revealing because you could tell you have fallen for him.

You wait outside and he pulls up in his motorcycle. Instead of his usual suit he has a white dress shirt on that's almost see through, probably because of the hot Florida weather today. He stops and looks at you, exploring every inch of your body as your eyes linger on his toned abs that you can clearly see through his shirt now that he's stopped the motorcycle.

He gathers him self again and so do you as you hop onto the back of his motorcycle and ride to the restaurant. You arrive and sit down in your same seat. Again you notice everyone staring at you, but this time seems different. Not even a second later and man is talking to you. "Hey gorgeous, your name?" He asks subtly. "I'm Ivy." I say nervously as I see the tattoos and expensive watches that rest on his body.

"Don't be nervous, maybe me and you can go to my apartment." He says with a smile. You immediately knew you were trapped. David had just left the table to go talk to the cook about some special breakfast and no one else really cared. Just then you see Elliott making his way over to you.

"Leave her alone Marcus." Elliott says. "Why? You don't own her, I'm allowed to make my move." Marcus says pissed off. "Cmon Ivy." Elliott says taking your wrist. "Where are we going?" You ask him confused. "Bathrooms." He says. Your completely confused as you guys enter the empty bathroom. "What are you wearing?" He looks up and down at your body. "Why do you want to rip it off of me?" You say jokingly. You quickly realize that he didn't take it as a joke when he looks up at you. "Watch what you say, I'm gonna do so much more then that, but I know your teasing me." He says with a straight face.

"I'm not. I wore the dress to impress David. I think he likes it based of the way he looks at my body." You say teasingly. "Quit it Ivy. It's either me or him." He says pissed off. "It's always gonna be him. You were never a option." You say abruptly. He almost looks hurt at the response but you couldn't really tell. "I know the game your playing and I'll let you know right now I'm gonna win." He says before he leaves.