1. Brendon Urie's Awkward Attempt At Bringing Mikey Into The Light

Frank Iero was normal. And because he was normal, he could walk around without a second glance. That's the way it is supposed to be, right? He didn't have to impress people, or brag about his extraordinary abilities because he didn't really have any. Maybe Frank could have the world record for having a hundred dogs, or the fact he could shovel his mouth with pizza faster than sound waves, but he didn't really need to.

He didn't need to because he was happy being normal- or, well, as happy he could be without having a boyfriend, or being forced to be best friends with Mikey Way. Frank couldn't remember exactly how he was dragged into Mikey's life, but he expected it to have been when Mikey drugged him up and threatened to kill his mom if he didn't hang around with him. Because really, Frank didn't think he would've been Mikey's friend if that didn't happen.

But whatever, Frank was relatively happy with his life, because he had his dogs and his pizza in the fridge (only the pizza, he wouldn't be cruel as to shove his dogs in the fridge), and he didn't have to worry about expectations.

The only real thing that's bugging him now was the fact he didn't have a hot motherfucking boyfriend, and that the only openly gay guy at his school was Pete Wentz, and Frank would rather date Mikey, simply because Pete just wasn't boyfriend material. Also, Pete was the only one who knew about Frank's homosexuality, and his reasons for not swooning over the smaller boy was your eyeliner is never on point, sorry.

It wasn't even that Frank cared he was rejected by the loser with the emo fringe and too much eyeliner, but it was more the fact he was rejected by the loser with the emo fringe and too much eyeliner. It meant that Frank's boyfriend was sure to be lower than Pete, and that created more depression than any type of death or unhealthy eating. Maybe that wasn't fair on Pete, but life wasn't ever fair on him.

Despite Frank's hesitation to attend school, he knew his mom would make him, so he decided to avoid an argument and get up. He grabbed the first few articles of clothing he could find, which resulted in dirty ripped blue jeans and an old, oversized band T-Shirt and his Converse. He opened his cupboard afterwards and took out an unhealthy doughnut for breakfast, before finally stepping out the front door.

He wasn't meeting anyone today- he and his group of friends always met at the school gates for a cigarette unless Ray's mom felt generous enough to give Frank a lift. Today wasn't one of those days, so he made his way to the hellhole alone.

It wasn't much of a walk, though. Just a few streets and turns, but in around ten minutes he had finished his doughnut and was walking towards his familiar small group of friends: Mikey, Ray, Brendon, Ryan, Pete and Patrick. And when Frank got there, it seemed as if Mikey and Brendon were in a slight conflict, but when weren't they? With Mikey's temperament and Brendon's anger problems, they were always the two in the group to argue.

"What the hell is going on?" Frank asked Ray who was currently holding Ryan back from also joining in the row. That was a good thing, because Ryan would definitely take Brendon's side, and honestly, Frank couldn't deal with Mikey's abandonment to his group.

Ray shrugged and shook his head, "Brendon... he's come out."

"Come out? You mean, Brendon's gay?" Frank couldn't believe it: it was just him and Pete who were the homosexuals, despite the fact Frank wasn't open about it. Mikey ignored Pete because Mikey fucking hated gays, but he was in a rage because yet another member of their lame group liked it up the ass. That was exactly the reason why Frank wouldn't come out to anybody, apart from Pete who guessed correctly.

Ray nodded and pointed at Mikey who'd turned bright red, and Brendon who wasn't exactly angry like normal, but a bit frustrated maybe. Pete had his hand on Brendon's shoulder, maybe for moral gay support, and Pete's best friend Patrick was just standing in the background.