Hikari Kisaragi's Backstory

[Official Character Design by yours truly]

Hikari Kisaragi was born on July 23 1996 in Yokohama, Japan. He had lived with his parents ever since he was a little boy. He was truly obsessed with dinosaurs back then, and his parents would take him to a museum for him to discover and provide a way of learning from these prehistoric creatures.

By the time he was 7 years old, after his parents have passed away by an accident, he was now raised by family members related to his parents, Ryu Kisaragi (grandfather) and Natsuki Miyahara (grandmother). It was heartbreaking for Hikari.

In his elementary school years, when he was 10 years old, he was stopped by a convenience store with his grandfather after they went fishing at a lake. He spotted a little girl who was the same age as Hikari, but she was crying because there was a little mantis that was stuck on her shirt and wouldn't come off. So Hikari gently grabbed the mantis away from her and released it back to nature. After that, Hikari kindly gave her a golden sunflower to help cheer her up a bit. And that was his first encounter with the bug girl named Mutsumi Oribe.

In his middle school years in 7th grade when he was 12 years old when he met a teenage girl by the name of Chitose Naruse who is more of a nerdy type of character who likes to read books in her free time

In his middle school years in 7th grade when he was 12 years old when he met a teenage girl by the name of Chitose Naruse who is more of a nerdy type of character who likes to read books in her free time. They were both good friends and helped each other out.

Hikari had a girlfriend whose name was Reiko Himuro, she was an All Japan Junior Honey Locust Championship Winner, but as several months passed by, they broke up because of the feeling that Reiko had that their relationship wouldn't last long. Hikari became single and had slowly forgotten about his ex-girlfriend.

Now, as he was in Houshou Academy Senior High School, he had been focusing on his educational goal, but then Chitose had introduced him to her friend, Mutsumi Oribe, although he might have forgotten how he first met her. And eventually, he has a crush on her because of how cute and genuine she was. Hikari had hoped that one day, he would make a move and let her know how much she means to him.

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

What do you guys think of Hikari's origin? Let me know in the comments!