Apology Notice and the End of Paradise Lost

Hi, everyone! Hope you all are doing well. I'm sorry I've been gone for a while, you know, life gets busy and these days when I'm not writing, I'm either focused on school and spending most of my time enjoying life. Hopefully I'll be getting the motivation to do more writing.

So, after I have updated this fanfic back in June with Chapter 10, there hasn't been an update of Chapter 11 about when it will be released, so I'm finally gonna break silence and tell you what's going on.

I am no longer continuing to write chapters for "A Paradise Lost: Kyochuu Rettou X Jurassic World" because I have lost faith in my own fanfic from the complexity involved with the writing process in maintaining the essence of the story. However, while I was gone, I decided to explore the possibility of a new story ideas and different concepts that align more closely with my current inspirations, leading me to new future fanfic stories that excite me more.

So, Paradise Lost is sadly canceled. But I won't delete it or orphan it, because I know you guys still like to read it, which is great. I will probably make a separate fanfic titled, "Return to the Lost World" which will be a remake to the original.

Now while it is currently in-development, I thought I could share you guys a bit of what to expect in my new fanfic.

• So it's basically the same concept of survival and is set on the same island as it was before, Isla Sorna or Site B, but there will be new dinosaurs plus some old dinosaurs to be seen/make a comeback.

• About the human characters, Hikari Kisaragi (my OC) is expected to return as the main protagonist, however my other OC characters will be replaced by a few new characters. One of them is named Arby (from the Lost World novel) and the other is Jesse (from the Telltale game).

That is all for now as more updates are about to come soon.

Thank you to each and every one of you who supported Paradise Lost since 2022, it truly means so much to me. And if you enjoyed reading this story, I hope it can inspire you to write your own story one day, and I'll be happy to see it.

I hope you look forward to reading Return to the Lost World sometime in 2024.