A New Mother

Raymond Steele
I like to take Anastasia to the park so she can enjoy playing with other children. She was shy at first, but soon made a lot of friends. We also take her to play with Mia Grey who is a couple of months difference in age. Since it was September when Anastasia was found they figured she was only a hour or so old when I found her. Mia was left at the hospital in November and they have an exact date she was left. Today a lady sat beside me and was watching Anastasia it made me nervous. But what I didn't see was the young boy behind Anastasia waving at the lady by me. When I saw her wave back at him I calmed down.
Colleen Sullivan
I am appreciative of sitting here without being hit on by this man beside me. He barely talks and watches the pretty brunette girl very closely. Suddenly he gets up and goes to get the girl and leaves. Oliver says the girl is named Anastasia. She reminds me of someone, but a lot of brunettes remind me of my sister.
Raymond Steele
I think my instincts are right regarding the woman with the boy, she looked too much like Anastasia might look at that age, so we need to find a new place for her to play. We drive by a nice park closer to the house and we stop and look it over, Mia sees her, so she decide this is the park for her. They both run off together. If I had known Mia plays here we would have came here to begin with.
Grace Grey
I introduce Raymond to Elizabeth Stewart a young mother of twins whose husband died during an explosion overseas. Her twin boys play here and they like Mia a lot. There are only a few single parents who come here. Colin and Carson Stewart are two very picky about what man their mother dates. I asked her if she wanted to meet Raymond but she thought it wasn't a good idea. Now he shows up, he tells me something odd happened at the park they usually go to and needed to change parks. He just came from there. He told me that she was watching Anastasia just enough to make him feel uncomfortable. I guess her son was being brought by the nanny regularly and today she just happened to bring her son.
Raymond Steele
I sit watching Anastasia and Mia play when I get a phone call and need to leave. Just as I am leaving Grace introduces me to Elizabeth Stewart. I shake hand and explain I need to leave due to a work situation. Grace offers to watch and feed Anastasia and Anastasia pleads with me to stay, so I allow it and tell her best behavior and she agrees and runs off to play with Mia and a few other young girls. I say my farewells and leave. Grace knows my rules and she also will make sure Anastasia is fed and if I run over she is prepared for a sleep over.
Elizabeth
I watch as Raymond leaves and realize I might have made a mistake by refusing to go on a date with him. He definitely is a hot looking man and in excellent shape.
Grace
Looks good coming and going doesn't he, like my Carrick. We say our goodbyes, but not before she tells me to set up a dinner or invite her and the boys over along with Raymond and Anastasia.
Anastasia
Daddy had to leave, but I get to play with Mia and a few new friends Leila, Kate and Lily. At first Lily was making fun of my clothing, but Mia set her straight. Mia told them that my father was my boy parent and he doesn't buy me designer clothes. I defended my father saying that spending too much money on things that I will outgrow as I am growing daily would be just wasting money. Lily was one of the very few that wore expensive clothing to the park another reason to buy less expensive clothing. You can ruin the clothing in less than two minutes at the park. Her nanny was a huge pain about making sure her clothing stayed pristine. So basically she couldn't play. I play to my hearts content. Lily taunted me by saying my mother left me because I was a bad baby. I tell her my mommy had no choice in leaving me, but she chose a great father for me. At least I have one parent who brings me to play. Lily starts crying at that point.
Mia
Anastasia we never say that to her because unfortunately it is true neither of her parents are ever around for her. Just the nannies. Anastasia apologizes but it isn't accepted, but I tell Lily she started everything and she needs to apologize for her hurtful comments or we can't be friends any more. She said she would rather die than to apologize to a motherless brat. That did it. We stop speaking or looking at Lily. Leila and Kate have followed my lead. Anastasia is crying by this time. Lily laughs if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.
Anastasia
Dad says people like you are a dime a dozen you are cruel and always will be, here is a dime go find eleven more like yourself to sit and watch others in your tacky designer dresses. I suspect that Grace is laughing as is Colin and Carson's mother.
Elizabeth
She doesn't take any gruff does she?
Grace
She us her father's daughter. I am glad someone put Lily the queen in her place on a tiny chair in the corner. Suddenly I see Lily and her nanny walking over to me with a purpose in mind and if it is making Anastasia apologize it is not going to happen.
Gretchen Herman Lily's nanny
I must in dust that you refrain from bringing or allowing that young lady from playing in this park. She must apologize for her comments immediately or their will be consequences.
Grace
Lily smirks behind her trying to shed a tear. I think that you forget that Lily started all of this and made comments that hurt Anastasia first her clothing comment and her motherless comment, if I were you I would know my position in this situation. You can't tell me who I can bring to this park, you and Lily come here to check out the rich families. I personally heard that her mother is pregnant again. I made sure we walked away in this chat and told her if she didn't insist that Lily apologize that the Johnson's will be taken off the guest lists by the Grey family for good.
Gretchen
I finally made Lily apologize and tell her if she didn't her parents would be very mad because their social status would go down if they were taken off the invitation listings for the Grey events. She gave in and apologized but not a heartfelt one and Grace said not good enough say it like you mean it and directly to Anastasia. She also wanted her to apologize to all the girls for her poor behavior. She finally did. Mia accepted it, but stayed away from Lily as did everyone else did so we left the park. I was fired later after Mrs Johnson got an irate call from her husband Frank called and told her what happened in the park.
Mrs Louann Johnson
Frank just called me and apparently Carrick Grey had heard of the park incident and told him that Lily's behavior and bullying was unacceptable and unless we take her in hand and teach her to be a better person he doesn't want her around Mia at all. So he calls me and I talk to Gretchen and Lily. I terminate Gretchen for not handling the situation. She should have never forced Lily to apologize to such a person as Anastasia Steele. I know him and his daughter and they aren't worthy of my daughter's apologies. Suddenly the phone is ringing and the party that the Grey's throw for the families every year is calling me and they are uninviting us all. That means we will lose our position at the private school as well.
Raymond
I get a call from the school Anastasia wants to go to because Mia will be attending it. I told her we'll be prepared to wear a school uniform and wear fancy clothing to events then. I tried to get her one if those fancy outfits but she didn't like wearing it. She said we can get nice clothing that looks fancy or something. I laughed. We were accepted due to an opening that just came up. Anastasia will be thrilled. Grace is waiting for me to pick Anastasia up and she told me what happened at the park. I ask Grace if this is the same Johnson that is under investigation by SEC?
Grace
Yes the very ones, but that's not why I took her off the invitation list and her bullying isn't either. The reasons concern Louann and her behavior concerning my husband and many of the others husbands. I think you might know of what I am talking about. We can't have the parents here. The nannies she hires aren't much better in their behavior as well. I hate doing it to Lily, but we can't have them ruin the event it is for the children after all. I am inviting Lily to the kids birthday parties but not the parents.
Raymond
That's tactful lol.
Grace
Elizabeth is looking forward to seeing you again. She will be there with her boys.
Raymond
Okay mrs matchmaker I will give it a shot but no guarantees.