A Wedding

Mia
I am getting married and my wedding cake and gown has been chosen well before I was engaged. Dad really like Fred and so do my boys. Anastasia is very pregnant and so is Leila. Lily just got married herself but eloped. She wanted it to be shirt and sweet. Her mom and dad were fighting yet again. We threw her a party anyway with cake and bouquet. Plus presents for the couple. My business will be transferred to a GEH management company and they will run it for me with regular audits, until I am able to go back to work. I still get money from the profits. We finally get everything done including changing the boys last names to Collins. Grey Collins is what we chose. Fred
The wedding date came up very fast. I bought a home for us and I work in my own office in her catering building. We have created childcare area for all the employees of her company. Our boys are there as well. Our offices are very close to the childcare floor. We are using the penthouse as well. Everything is set up for the safety of the boys. The balcony doors are inaccessible to anyone but us and the staff when the boys aren't awake. The doors locking the area up has alarms that go off if they are left unlocked.
Fred
Our home has been outfitted by all kinds of security, Barney, Taylor and Welch are very good at security and security devices. I heard that Alexander is in jail in another state right now. He is serving time for his previous crimes first. We are all watching this guy very closely. He was charged for attempting to sell his children to Mia. That's why I left and terminated my arrangements with him, I knew he was about to extort money from them for his rights. Can be in on that at all, but I tried to stop him from doing it. We found out he did this same thing to four other women. Carrick had sources that found out a lot more and had hidden the police and the victims in other rooms where they could hear everything. Our wedding and adoption was beautiful and we went on a short honeymoon. The boys have mannies to watch them and protect them. I met everyone finally and they were pretty nice to me even after how Mia and I had met. Now I am just Mia's husband and I go fishing with the guys and soon we will be taking the twins.
Kate
God Elliott wants us to have our own little munchkin. He loves Mia's boys and he is getting jealous of Anastasia and Leila giving Christian and Ethan babies. Well he will be getting a big surprise tonight. My doctor says I am three months along. He will be thrilled and the home he bought will be finished when the baby comes. Christian and Anastasia already have their homes. Ethan and Leila have their nice home in a very quiet location where they can have their privacy. Leila has been working as nurse until she can't anymore. Ethan has an office in the building Mia owns and has her catering and restaurant along with her office. Fred has his there and Ethan got a deal for his office and other services. He has a whole floor like Fred does. The childcare, the psychiatric, the law firm , Mia's floor and the penthouse are very tightly monitored for security and the rest are cctv and security on every floor of the building. It is hard to get in the building period. The restaurant and the catering are on the first three floors. The next five floors are for offices, childcare, psychiatric clinic. The rest are apartments until the penthouse and the the helipad.
Christian
Mom can't wait for Anastasia to give her a grandchild as well. The Kavanagh's are thrilled and Leila is a bit off because she can't take her medication, so she is staying away from people for now. She will be put back on them after the baby is born in three weeks. Ethan has her being watched closely though. Mom goes and checks on her regularly. After all she has been friends with Mia and the other three girls since first grade. Except for Anastasia who has been since they were babies.
Carson
I married a friend from college Denise, she moved back to Seattle and is working as a manager where Mia used to work. Her new name fits her. She just got the news that she is pregnant. So dad is going to have more grandchildren. Barney and Armistice have five children and stopped after that. Her father was killed by a grenade and it hit her hard. Raymond took her to the funeral and got everything settled estate wise. She had him cremated and sprinkled his ashes in the sound and placed a marker in her back yard. She never talks about her parents.
Colin
Violet and I have been managing Mia's companies for her and auditing it nice a month to assure everything is running smoothly. The five thieves are in the same prison Alexander is in, I don't think I trust that situation, but dad says he has an eye on it along with Welch, Taylor, Barney and Christian. Carrick knows what is going on with them legally.
Violet
Colin and I are engaged to triplets, well him the girl Sadie Lewis and I met Charles Lewis we were engaged within six mo this of one another. Grant is getting his degree in neuroscience to become a brain surgeon. Charles already is and Sadie is a pediatrician and a surgeon.
Anastasia
I went into labor earlier than I should have and we finally see Theodore Raymond Grey at 4am and the photos they took were a vision to behold. He got both our best features and it looked like we had a halo around all our heads in them. Like nothing I ever saw before.
Christian
I hold Anastasia and our son close to me and think about how great our lives have been and will be. Our family hasn't been told about Theodore yet. The quiet before the storm.

The end. I hope you enjoyed the story.