The News

News from Seattle's Best
Christian Grey has re emerged from where ever he has been for the last month. Going straight into the office and looking tanned and gorgeous as usual. A no comment was made as to his where abouts. His head of security is sporting the same tan.
Christian
Anastasia and I took different cars to work today and we headed into our own offices. Andrea catches up to me and hands me an invitation to a wedding. I look at it and Barney and Armistice are getting married in two months. I hear what I am betting is Elliott storming past Andrea yet again. He burst in and ask me if it's true?
Elliott
Tell me the truth did you get married?
Christian
I smile and tell him I sure did. So did Jason, we had a wonderful time on my island.
Elliott
What, wait you have an island, when did this happen?
Christian
Do you remember me buying Rekab company? It came with a private island with a huge private estate and staff and more businesses. It is beautiful but not as beautiful as my wife.
Elliott
Did you marry Anastasia?
Christian
Yes I did. Now you know, mom and dad did great keeping our secret. So did Ray and Elizabeth.
Kate
I call and get Anastasia on the phone finally. She sounds very busy and asks me if I need something because she needs to get something done right away. I ask her where she has been and she laughs and says away from Seattle. Did you get married? Did you marry Christian?
Anastasia
I get a text and Christian says Elliott burst into his office and asked if we got married so the cat is out of the bag so let Kate know because she will know soon anyway. I tell her we got married the morning after our birthday bash. Jason and Gail got married as well.
Kate
Tell me where you went and why didn't any of us know about your relationship before now, now it makes sense that you were mad about the Grey's trying to set him up to get married to some social climber. I remember you stomping out and him leaving soon afterward.
Anastasia
We have only told you, our parents, Elliott, Barney and Andrea about our plans. So you can't use it for a news story.
Kate
Omg why can't I? I would scoop the news and make a splash.
Anastasia
Because you know what would happen if you do that. We would be swarmed by the paparazzi and I would start being treated horribly at work. Plus there are some exes of Christian's dating your brother that might cause problems. Anything else? Ask Christian her w he feels about paparazzi and you getting a scoop he is at work you can call and ask him directly. Elliott might have a few things to say in regards to you bringing the paparazzi on us all. I don't think gets the extent of our privacy will invaded. I have seen what they do to get photos of him with anyone, imagine when they find out he got married for sure. I personally can't imagine them invading my space as well. People can get hurt from all them chasing after us. So make your splash with someone else's life. You apparently don't catch on to my saying that not only Christian and I will be hounded our friends and family will be as well. Want to be followed by security everywhere you go? Right now you have covert protection. Wait until you have bodyguards waiting for you to go pee or other things like trying on clothing. A big man standing right outside the place you are nearly naked in to assure your safety and the paparazzi sneaks in and get photos. Hope you are forewarned enough.
Kate
I listen to her rant and get a text from Elliott asking where I am and he wants to talk to me now. Apparently he is in the building and saw me drive in to the visitors lot. Anastasia asks me to sign an NDA and I just can't.
Anastasia
Suit yourself, but remember you chose this and you won't get anything else about my life from here on out. I will see you as you see yourself press first, friend second. Mine will be Mrs Grey first to you. So good luck out there. Don't forget to back up your story with evidence. You actually don't have much real evidence do you now? Lol. I am busy so you can make yourself scarce? I don't want you writing about us, but can't stop you. So follow your heart. I know I am following mine. I get up and walk her to my office door and she gets the hint. Make an appointment next time.
Kate
I think I got the message, the story over my friendship. Oh well I guess I can write about something else. But my dad wants me to get this story. I told him before I won't write about Christian and Anastasia or any of the Grey family. He should not ask me to do it. We have been friends for so long I will not be part of this anymore. I go to see Elliott and tell him I might not have a job after I tell my dad I won't be betraying my friends trust for any reason. Elliott hugs me and says let's go get lunch.
Elliott
Kate chose correctly and we both get in our vehicles and go eat something before we head back to work. She called an hour later and her father did the unthinkable and fired her. I call and tell Christian and he had his HR reach out to her and they set up an interview for her at his company as a PR associate.
Kate
Three days later after an extensive interview I am a GEH employee. With an NDA lol, if you can't beat them join them. Anastasia found out what my dad did and sent me a gift and so did Christian. A shopping spree to cheer me up. Mia, Lily, Leila, Anastasia and I went on a private showing at an exclusive shop to pick out some very nice things. New job new clothing. Home got pretty hard to deal with so Elliott had me move into his spare bedroom. We have been seeing each other but haven't committed to each other so we made agreements not to bring dates to his place. I know he dates and has sex with others, but I am not a booty call like they are. We kind of go our own ways. We go to his parents events together. And we attend social events he has to be in attendance at. He had a date with Gia Matteo that turned out badly. She created headlines at the Grey family's expense. Apparently Anastasia and Christian were at the same restaurant. She made a play for Christian in a huge way that ended up on the front pages. When a billionaire tries to go to the restroom and finds he has been followed into the stall by his brother's date. Photos were somehow taken of all of it. Let's just say Gia's are real. He pushed her out if the stall and locked it, called his security and they found Gia naked and taunting Christian. They got him free from her and suggest she get dressed immediately and leave before charges were pressed. I want to read the police report, she assaulted me in the bathroom. He said, she said kind of thing. So now we have to do damage control. Her lies are getting out of hand. Security video show that she followed him into the bathroom, she had someone distract his security to get into the bathroom. So he doesn't trust that women aren't trying to date him to get to Christian.
Elliott
I am so disillusioned after Gia and her blatant attempt to have sex with my brother while on a date with me. I told her to pay for our meal and to walk home. No way I am going to allow her near me again. I apologized to Christian and Anastasia. I decided to stop taking anyone but Kate out on a date. We got over the age difference finally.