A Shadow

Unknown Man
The DNA has came back confirming that Anastasia is Henry Baker's niece. He has ordered covert protection on her all the time. They can't be seen. So I hire the best while the estate is transferred into a trust for miss Steele. When I saw her I had to verify her birthdate and it the approximate date we came up with and then we finally found out who was staying at the Cabin it took years to confirm that and then we had to locate him and again that took time. It was seeing his adoption of a baby that finally floated to the surface after being led on a huge chase all over the world. Her academic achievements is what caught our eye. She won international awards in her studies to make superior food supplies and food supplements out of meager amounts of vegetables. We started shadowing her and I got my shot at getting her name, I had no idea she had a visitor, but he seemed innocuous sonI took my video and a photo of her chart with her diagnosis. I then called in a favor and got it right away. So here I am watching a twelve year old and her friends at the local mall.
Raymond
Elizabeth said she felt like someone was following them, so I put two people on them and they got photos of a few different people. So far it seems like they are just there to protect and nothing more. But better to be safe than sorry.
Unknown Man
We have been found out, but I am ordered to keep assuring her safety anyway. There is something he isn't telling me. But I hire women and men and at times a couple and sone younger people so they fit in better. Suddenly a call I never expected came.
Raymond
Listen tell your boss to leave Anastasia alone, he already killed her parents she has lost everything and he has what should be hers. Mr Baker gets on the phone and I can hear him say let me hear what is being said. She has no idea who you are or who her parents are so leave her alone. Don't make me tell you again that is my message to her killing uncle. If her mother hadn't made sure she was safe she not be here today. I hang up and see three cars pull away quickly. I can't believe they are following her after all these years. I pick up the phone and make a call and what I am told surprises me. Her uncle who wanted her dead along with her mother and father is dying and wants to give her the estate that was her and her parents to begin with. He sent people to assure her safety. Yeah right. I can assure her safety better than he ever could.
Anastasia
I hear the cars drive away and they don't come back, dad was on the phone and he wasn't happy. Before he got off the phone the three cars that were following us left at the speed of light. Kate and I noticed we were being followed, mainly me. But why three cars? This is the most I caught following me. I know dad has us followed by security, but he also has had me followed by female coverts. I asked him point blank and he admitted to it finally and that's when I was told about it. I told him that there were others and he asked if I could call him the next time I caught sight of anyone following me. Get photos if I can. I did just that and everything came to a head tonight. Mom told me that they know who is behind it and they took care of it. The next day only dad's teams were on me he introduced them to me so I can tell him if anyone else comes up to me.
Grace
I threw a huge sweet sixteen party for Mia and her friends. Kate, Lily, Leila and Anastasia all had their party together. We had five cakes and five themes. The Williams, the Kavanagh's and Lily's guardians attended the party along with Jose Rodriguez and his son Jose. Jose jr took photos and videos of all the activities. I have to say he did a great job working with all the others. Elliott and Christian had to be here. Both brought dates and I shook my head at their choice of dates. Gia Matteo barely had clothes on and Silvia Stanton put on airs that you would think she only breathed oxygen from Mount Olympus. My sons are hopefully just dating these women and not serious about them. Soon the party turned into a pool party it got worse Gia had a couple of strings that barely covered anything. I asked Elliott to make sure she doesn't flash anyone accidentally. Christian laughed, but his date wasn't much better although she was wearing a more modest swim suit.
Mia
This was the best party we all had all our friends here and my grandparents. All the Steele's arrived and everything was recorded by Jose Jr. all my friends have a crush on him, but again Anastasia hasn't hit that I like boys in a romantic kind of way. She has her graduation in a week along with Kate who is also graduating. Anastasia hasn't chosen the college she wants yet. Kate is trying to get her to go to college in Seattle and she is thinking about it.
Anastasia
This was a great idea to have a huge sweet sixteen birthday party. Some people here are great to be around others not so much. Like Silvia and Gia. Mom and dad were dumbfounded at how little Gia was wearing and my younger brothers couldn't take their eyes off her. Carson and Colin were enjoying looking at all the others girls in their swim suits. They told me they liked imagining what was under the swim suits with Gia's suit you didn't need an imagination at all, she is barely covering what is there so no imagining to it. I laughed and they are right.
Kate
Omg I can't believe Elliott would bring that slut to this birthday party and don't get me started on Silvia hope it doesn't rain she's drown because her nose is pointing so high in the air lol. I look at Elliott and he is talking to Christian and his dad. I think it is a heated debate about Gia and her string swim wear. She must have it glued down to cover up the parts that no one wants to see. Ethan is here and is laughing and having fun at the party. I think Elliott might be getting dumped unless he doesn't care that Gia is making moves on my brother. Oh well.
Lily
This is the first time in a long time I was actually able to enjoy my birthday party even though it is shared with my four best friends. Even through all Input them through they stood by me. This was an amazing party and my gift was a new car and my friends gave me new sunglasses, driving gloves(like anyone would wear them now with texting and everything), music drives of my favorites to load onto my radio system. Gas gift cards was a great idea as well.
Leila
I didn't get the car I wanted, but I got one not everyone has a car. My parents worked hard to get me that car and I appreciate it truly I do, but after seeing the car Lily got my jealousy kicked in. I couldn't help but key her car. Luckily no one spotted me doing it. I feel very guilty afterward. Why am I doing these things it is like my brain is not working correctly lately. I think I need to go see someone about this. I walk up to the one person that I know I can trust to get me in to see someone for this. Grace Grey.
Grace
Leila asks to talk to me privately and she looks desperate to talk. I lead her to my office and after a long chat to which I finally talked her into allowing her parents in on the chat. By this time I have made three phone calls and found her a placement in a hospital to help her with her mental issues. I believe she is on the edge and needs to go directly to the institution I recommended and Dr Flynn is going to come get her in his private car and bringing a nurse to sedate her. She admitted to keying Lily's new car and more. The more was what concerned me. I as a doctor swore to her nothing she said would leave my house or my lips. She went peacefully. Her parents thanks me for everything and left to follow Leila to where she would be staying until they get her to somewhat able to live a normal life without her propensity to violence against others. The rest of the party saw Gia leaving with Ethan and Elliott not blinking an eye about it. But Silvia tried to get on my good side, too late. Jose jr showed me everything he had and it was great, so I paid him and set up another job for him. I told Lily that somehow her car was scratched and we would make sure it was fixed at our cost. I told her to have them send me the bill and I would pay for it. She said it was okay and she would send me the bill. I think she knew the truth once Leila had left. A week later a bill that could not possibly be the real cost was sent to me along with a note saying she knew Leila did it, but she knew other things about her as well and she found a friend of hers who did repairs on the type of car she was bought. He got the car for her at a steal and her guardians are making payments. He rubbed it out completely at just labor and supplies charges. Which was just three hundred dollars. Leila did several things to Lily after what her mother had been involved in and she suspected it was her, but foubd for sure it was her behind everything. Including a dead rat that was sent via mail.