mistake

Oh no I think I have to sleep with the maids or sleep on the couch what am I gonna do.

What yah pacing around the room like that for sugar cube,oh nothing nothing,but I do have one thing to ask you though

Mmh what's that,where am I gonna sleep I got a call earlier from my parents they said that there going on a 2 month anniversary and said anywhere I am I must stay there,plag what am I gonn-(kisses her)
(shocked but kisses back)sorry but that was the only way for me to make you shut up giggles I just am gonna stay at Marinette's house until my parents come back.

OH NO PLAG, what is it tiki,I don't have any clothes to wear tonight,is that such A bad thing you can just go to bed naked smirks noo stinky sock I won't do that I would if a perverted cat wasn't in here,oh come on tiki your 18 and I'm nineteen we can raise a baby and we are old enough to have sex,blushes redder than Marinette when she first saw Adrien without a shirt PLAGGG,what I'm just saying we are old enough,what's the point I'm sleeping in the maids room anyway,who told you that your sleeping in the maids room.No one did I just taught that you wouldn't want me to sleep in your room because we kissed in there and stuff.

Tiki yes plag you know I love you right,yes and the other question is do you love me umm.........oh you don't its ok I can sleep on the couch you can sleep in my room says sad and walks away.PLAGG turns around I do love you more than I love cookies and sugar you are my sugar pumpkin so please forgive me for not answering you please I was just dumbfounded because you asked such a stupid question so please forgive me tiki said with tears streaming down her face,plag looks at her with tears in his eyes and runs to hug her.

I love you too tiki more than camembert,ahh that's so sweet plag,
No I said camembert not sweets,tiki just shakes her head *whispers*stupid cat huh tiki what was that oh nothing you still going to sleep with me right sugar cube,*sighs* do I have a choice, nope yah don't tiki giggles

Imagine this but in human form
I'm sorry for not updating but I was busy with pep and getting ready for high school and stuff so please don't hate me