Justice System of Illyria/Cast

Those who are summoned to stand before the Illyrian Tribunal must remain in Windhaven for the duration of the trial. Trials are known to take anywhere between a day to a year.

Stages of the Trial

Stage 1: "The Accusing" The afflicted person(s) makes a complaint to the Magistrate about the accused. The complaint is sometimes made through a third party.

Stage 2: "The Assembling" The Magistrate(s) issues a warrant for the arrest of the accused person(s).

Stage 3: "The Summoning" The accused person(s) is taken into custody and examined by the Magistrate(s). If, after listening to the accused's testimony, the Magistrate(s) believes the person to be guilty, the accused is sent to a secure facility in Windhaven to await trial.

Stage 4: "The Reckoning" The case is presented to an Illyrian Jury. Testimonies from witnesses called by the Magistrate(s) relating to the guilt or innocence of the accused are entered into evidence. Once enough evidence is submitted for the Magistrate(s) to decide whether or not the accused is to be charged, stage four concludes.

Stage 5: "The Determining" If the accused are charged by the Illyrian Tribunal, they are then tried during this stage. At the conclusion, the jury, instructed by the Magistrate(s), decides the defendant's guilt.

Stage 6: "The Sentencing" The convicted defendant receives his or her sentence from the Illyrian Tribunal. A date is set for the sentence to be carried out.

Stage 7: "The Absolving" The sentence is carried out on the specified date.

Rankings of the Illyrian Blood Rite:

Arktosian: those who don't make it to the mountain but survive;

Oristian: those  who make it to the mountain but don't reach the top; and

Carynthian: those who scale the summit and are considered elite warriors.

Cast of Characters

**spoiler free and for your convenience to reference**

🗻- Windhaven Resident 🌙- Night Court/Velaris Resident    ☠ - Deceased

THE NIGHT COURT AND THEIR INNER CIRCLE

🌙 High Lord Rhysand - High Lord of Night Court. Carynthian.

🌙 High Lady Feyre Archeron - High Lady of the Night Court. "Cursebreaker."

🌙 Spymaster Azriel - Spymaster of the Night Court. Shadowsinger. Carynthian.

🌙 General Cassian - General to the High Lord of the Night Court's forces. "Lord of Bloodshed." Carynthian.

🌙 Morrigan - Hand to the High Lord of the Night Court. "The Morrigan."

🌙 Amren - Hand to the High Lord and Lady of the Night Court.

THE VALKYRIES

🌙 Gwyneth Berdara - Acolyte/Priestess of the House of Wind library. Valkyrie/Carynthian.

Emerie - Windhaven shop-owner. Valkyrie/Carynthian.

🌙 Nesta Archeron - Sister to the High Lady of the Night Court. "Lady Death." Valkyrie. Oristian.

THE PEOPLE OF VELARIS & THE NIGHT COURT

🌙 High Priestess Vesta - Velaris Officiant

🌙 High Priestess Clotho - High Priestess of the House of Wind Library

🌙 Priestess Merrill - Priestess of the House of Wind Library

🌙 Elain Archeron - Sister to the High Lady of the Night Court. "King Slayer."

MAGISTRATES OF THE ILLYRIAN TRIBUNAL

Magistrate Celio Cipriano - The youngest Magistrate on the Illyrian Tribunal – known for modern ideals.

Magistrate Crispin Dalmatius - The eldest Magistrate on the Illyrian Tribunal – known for expertise.

Magistrate Fabius Elian - Magistrate on the Illyrian Tribunal – known for severe rulings.

WARRIORS & WAR-LORDS OF THE WINDHAVEN WAR-CAMP

Lord Devlon - Presiding War-Lord of the Windhaven car-camp. Confirmed Nesta, Gwyn, and

Emerie had been kidnapped.

Lord Odus - War-Lord of the Windhaven war-camp.

Balthazar - Windhaven Warrior. Oristian. Aided Nesta Archeron and Emerie during the Blood Rite.

Festus Halla - Windhaven Warrior. Witness to Nesta's killing Novius. Oristian.

⛰ ☠ Bellius Lansere - Windhaven Warrior. Cousin to Emerie. Killed by Cassian during the Blood Rite.

⛰ ☠ Novius Wingwreigh - Windhaven Warrior. Blood Rite Participant defeated/killed by Nesta Archeron

⛰ ☠ Mateo Sunder - Windhaven Warrior. Blood Rite participant who perished by beasts led to his camp.

⛰ ☠ Silas Silvanus - Windhaven Warrior.   Blood Rite participant who perished by beasts led to his camp.

⛰ ☠ Magnus OraniusWindhaven Warrior. Blood Rite participant who perished by beasts led to his camp.

⛰ ☠ Aurelius Aimal - Windhaven Warrior.   Blood Rite participant who perished by beasts led to his camp.

Erastus Vose - Windhaven Warrior.   Survivor of the beast's attack during the Illyrian Blood Rite. Oristian.

Gaius TempuraWindhaven Warrior. Survivor of the beast's attack during the Illyrian Blood Rite. Arktosian.

Illius - Windhaven Warrior. Oristian.

Kira Odsum - Female warrior of the Windhaven war-camp.

Imogene Ravius - Female warrior of the Windhaven war-camp.

Favian Simron - Female warrior of the Windhaven war-camp.

Elysia Parsin - Female warrior of the Windhaven war-camp.

THE PEOPLE OF WINDHAVEN

Delphine - Betrothed to late Novius Wingwreigh.

Juno Sunder - Survived younger sister of Mateo Sunder.

Galla Sunder - Daughter of Juno Sunder/Niece to deceased Mateo Sunder.

Headmistress Arianna - Headmistress of the Windhaven Orphanage.

Playlist:

**more to come**

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/728SyfYtZDucSyNEkqKhyI?si=cfef8ca6f98c4199

Chapter One releases at midnight central time tonight! Going live on my instagram — link to account on my tiktok bio

Teasers for the next chapter on my tiktok @readthesefics or my tumblr Daevastanner