Chapter 1

HELLO! I'M BACK WITH A SILVERHAWK STORY! now I have two books I'm working on this one and another one. This book is going to be out every Friday if I can get it out on time is not it's gonna be out Saturday. Now I don't know anything about Quicksilver so this is story is going to be a High School book. If I get his personal wrong please tell me I would like to fix that. Enjoy! Also iminmultifandoms123 requested I do this book. So please enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------

Clint p.o.v

While I was going to my locker I saw a group of girls surrounding someone. I thought there was a fight so I went and see. It was was just a guy. With blond hair and he looked cockie with his smirk of his. I pushed through and opened my locker.

The bell rang and everyone hurried to their class. As I was walking I noticed that the guy that had a lot of girls were around was walking the same route as me. I hope we aren't partner's for our chemistry class.

I walked in and sat down, the teacher introduced him and I didn't care that much so I was kinda day dreaming. The teacher pointed at the seat next to me that was empty because the kid that sat there changed classes. He sat next me and class started.

Pietro p.o.v

First day of school for me was going good. Right as I walking a lot of girls formed a circle around me. They were squealing and blushing. It was amusing, I am good looking after all. I saw a guy push through like I was inviable or something. I was that handsome that even guys fall for me. It's a curse really.

The bell rang and I noticed that the guy that didn't even look at me was walking the same direction. I wanted to talk to him but he seemed annoyed. We walked in and the teacher introduced me. He said to sit next to Clint and pointed at him. Well now I know his name. I sat down and class starts.

After Chemistry class ended I need English. I don't know where that class is...so I thought of asking Clint when my dear sister came and snatched him away. She saw me and waved. Clint looked at my direction and I heard him ask is she knew me and she nodded her head yes.

Clint p.o.v

I asked Wanda if she knew the guy and she nodded her yes, "he's my big brother." Brother!? "Wanda..did he get held back or something." She nodded her head yes again. Well this is interesting. She called him over and introduced me I told her I saw him earlier by my locker.

I said my "Heys'' and walked off. I heard them talking, I honestly don't care. I went to my next class English. The bell rang and I walked in class. Wanda is in this class and I'm guessing her brother is probably gonna be here.

I was wrong it was just Wanda. She told me that he was going to a honers English witch was good I don't wanna run into him again. He attracts a lot of attention. I just wanna live my high school days in peace.

Pietro p.o.v

After Clint left I asked Wanda if she could help me find my class and she said yeah, while we were walking I gave my sister my schedule and she told me I had honers English, I had math, PE, Science, and History with Clint. Don't know why but I was happy to be in his classes maybe it's because I know him.

After my horrible English class, it was math. I saw Clint and Wanda and they were talking and laughing, as I was walking a group of girls came and started asking if it was ok to take pictures. I said yes of course I don't mind the attention.

After that whole fiasco it was Math time. The bell rang and everyone went to their classes. The thing I like about this high school is that there's dorms and I would get mine after all my classes. Wanda apparently pulled some strings.

Hey! Hoped you enjoyed this first chapter I will update every Friday like always and if I have a long no school weekend I would update every day like this week. If didn't get Pietro personality right tell me please. I'll see you all Tomorrow