Chapter 6

Pietro p.o.v

Clint told me he was happy that I helped him when that Mark mentioned his parents. I was going to ask him what happened and how did he known about his parents. But his eyes were begging me not to ask, whether he wanted to say it or not.

We decided to go back to the dorm, unfortunately Wanda had to go away because she was needed for something. We were walking I'm silence but it was a comfortable silence. He unlocked the dorm room and stopped for a while he turned around and said thank you again.

It was honestly a surprising thing because from when we first meet he really didn't want to know anything or even know about me. And now he's here thanking me for stepping up. I have to ask Wanda more about him. I think I puiqed his interest. I mean I hope so I am a really interesting man.

--next day brought to you by Wanda--

Clints p.o.v

Me and Wanda were walking to our classes when I saw Pietro helping out with a school dance that we do every year. It became a tradition. I don't really participate in this kind of things. I'm glad he found his place in this school.

Wanda likes this kind of things because she has Vision and honestly I swear his face sometimes changes whenever I enter her room with out knocking. She usually has a paper on the wall saying to knock before coming in. They didn't blame me for it but that's how I found out that they were dating.

They sometimes invite me on fun dates that they have. I'm not a third wheel they think it's sad for me that I don't have anyone and that I haven't been to the places they have invited me. They let me go on my own and they go their separate ways and we meet up when it's time to leave.

  Pietro p.o.v

I was helping out because I wanted to and it seemed fun. I was trying to be careful with my super speed so some of the things I did was really slow because there were a lot of people and to be honest I would've been done hours ago. Clint and Wanda were talking until they saw me and signals for me to come down.

I got down and asked them if the needed anything, they told me they just wanted to have lunch and hell yeah I did I am hungry as heck! We walked to the cafeteria and I see Clint triped over some things that were on the ground. I ran up to him and caught him.

He got flushed and tried to play it off cool, he thanked me and fast walked to the line. It was cute to see. I think he didn't want me to because he wasn't facing me whatsoever.
Wanda and me laugh it off and get in line.

I think he was pissed that there was boxes and that I had to catch him before he triped or something. I decided tease him as we got in line. It was fun to watch him try to avoid my gaze. Wanda told me to knock it off because a certain someone was coming. 

I didn't care but I'm sure that Clint would. I stopped and got my food, we sit down and I see this man with some sort of bucket heading towards Clint. Now you'd expect him to learn his lesson but no. Clint was helping with a student when I saw Mark throw the bucket at him.

It wasn't filled with liquid or disgusting stuff it was filled with razer ,blades, and bricks. The man really wanted his life cut short.

Hello! Thank you so much for reading! If I made any grammar mistakes or anything that doesn't really make sense please tell me! I did half of this last night at 11 something and the rest in the morning. Have a great day and I'll meet you when I can. ☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*