Chapter 10

Excuse my lack of writing fighting scenes. I will warn you right now it's gonna be cringy as heck because I do not know how to write good fighting scene. So Enjoy this mess and see y'all next time. I'm also going to expand my writing. I also want to apologize for not updating as i regularly did school has been  a rollercoaster for me and now I'm ready to put out chapters that I've been working on. Thank you so much to the people who have been with me since the beginning of my writing hobbies. I hope you enjoy this. I'll try to updating whenever I can.
------------------

  Pietro p.o.v

Clint told me he need some air and I just nodded. I was walking to go apologize to him again when I heard a loud bang. I looked around seeing if it was near, it was at the Central Park near buildings. I called Wanda while running over to let her know what's happening and to contact the Big Boys. My thoughts are everywhere, saying to me. "What if he got hurt," "What if he got kidnapped,"what if he's a hostage," "What if I told him early, would this have happened." I almost ran into people because my mind was not in the right place and all over the place thinking of "What If" situations.

I was frantically looking around seeing people run in every directing, I started to run fast looking everywhere for him. I couldn't find him, my anxiety started rising thinking horrible thoughts again. I helped people that were stuffed under big pile of rubble and getting people out of the way, when I heard a familiar voice screaming at me. He was running at me to get out of the way. I almost froze in fear but I saw a shadow from under my feet that was bigger then my body and I ran. I ran and grab Clint, I ran until we were out of harm's way.

"Are you stupid! Why would you run towards the danger!? What if you had gotten badly hurt... Or worse!" Clint eyes were filled with confusion and anger. My eyesight has gotten cloudy at this point, holding onto Clint not even letting go. I feel a warm hand touch my face wiping what I think were my tears away. He was leaning for a kiss when the only who I know is a guy in a red suit came along with a guy with a shield.

I pulled him close not having a care in the world and kissed him. I kissed and held him close. I couldn't let him go, not again. I picked him up and left the adults to handle that, all I wanted was to keep Clint safe and get him out of there, Wanda joined me a few minutes and was checking to see if he has any injures or anything. I had to step outside while she was doing his checkup and just take a few breathers.

Clint P. O. V

Wanda was checking up on me. I couldn't get Pietro's face out of my mind. He looked really hurt and on the edge of a mental breakdown, "he was really worried about you Clint. Your important to him, I'm sorry we didn't tell you about our powers. We didn't know how you would've reacted. " she looked a bit hurt herself, I wanted to tell her that it was okay but my voice wouldn't let me say it. I tried speaking, Wanada told me I had strained my voice too hard and that I couldn't talk for a while.

I heard Pietro come in and ask if I was alright and everything. Wanda told him, I had lost and strained my voice bad and needed to take a break from talking. He glanced at me, I saw his face change a bit to a look I know all too well guilt. I think he felt guilty for what was happening. He got on his knees beside me and grabed my hands, "I'm so sorry Clint if I had told you earlier I wouldn't have-" I cut him off with a kiss and wrote down on s piece of paper"It wasn't your fault."

He laid his head on my lap. I think I knew why they didn't tell me about it, because some people would probably just tell the police and they'd be tested on. Like they were some foreign specie. I patted the side of the bed to Wanda and the other to Pietro. They dat but my side and I hugged them. Their warmth made me sleepy and drowsy, I was nodding up and down, eventually I feel asleep.

Hel-I mean school is almost done! I am thankful for everyone on being patient with me right now, I hope you enjoy this chapter! I made up my mind and going to upload a few more chapters! Ill be releasing them after two days at a time! Since there is nothing keeping me busy or holding back. ALSO! I do not know Pietro personality entirely, please do point it out if his personality doesn't make sense
5/24/24