Chapter 11

Pietro P. O. V

He fell asleep and I laid him down. i covered him up and made sure he was comfortable. I walked out with Wanda and we sat in the kitchen, "you've known him more than me, how come you didn't tell him?" I asked my dear sister, "I liked what we have." I understood her, he just treated her like a normal person.

What's going to happen now... Is he going to treat us any differently, we got a call from Tony to get to the tower. Wanda teleported us to the tower and we sat down. Tony saw what happened and he wanted to ask if we still wanted to stay at that school. We did some thinking and we decided to stay there and finish our year. We just wanted to get our degrees and finish without any problems.

We stayed there for a little while we cached up without friends and grabbed food to go. Wanda teleported us back to the house. We didn't bring Clint to the dorms to many people, we brought him to our house, gifted to is by Tony. It was a bit of a mess, so I started cleaning and Wanda was prepping the food. I was so busy trying to keep my mind of the incident but cleaning that I didn't notice Clint looking at me. I stopped and did a double take, "That's cool, I couldn't see you most of the time. It just felt like a breeze passing by me." I heard him say, his voice sounded really bad, "you're not supposed to talk Darling. "

He looked surprised at my ending statement, it kind of just slipped out. It had a nice ring to it, I looked at his face and it just turned red. He looked away and fasted walked to the kitchen where Wanda is. It was cute made me laugh.

Clint P. O. V

He called me a pet name, darling at that..., "I know this is a bad time to say this but I can read your thoughts. " I heard Wanda say. I turned a shade of pink and covered my face. So, she has been reading everything I have thought about her and Pietro. Oh my gosh, I felt Wanda's hand patting my back and apologizing.

Since she knows what I'm thinking, its ok if she reads my thoughts, "I only read them if I focus enough, I just thought since you couldn't talk, I'd see what you have to say to me." It's actually a pretty cool power, if I had that I'd be able to see who to stay away from and not be friends with. Wanda laughed, "yeah it is a pretty cool power thanks, you know Clint, I thought you would treat us a little different now that you know we aren't...normal." Well, I can't say I wasn't shocked or a little scared. But I'm glad they're being completely honest with me.

Pietro came in and took Wanda away, I got myself a plate of food and sat down to eat it. I could hear muffle talking and I heard, "they're coming." Which was a little weird, maybe they didn't like the person that's coming, or they were excited for them to come. As I was eating my mind wondered a round and realized that we still have school, and the day is almost done.

I walked out and knocked on a door I wrote down we have school tomorrow go to bed early when you can. Pietro came over and kissed me, "we can sleep in, with the destruction that happened today, we have a day off." He picked me up and we walked to what I assume was his room.

We showered together and he lent me some of his clothes, which was a bit big on me and we laid down on the bed. He started telling stories about his childhood, I started falling asleep and eventually all the noise that I heard were silent.

Thank you for reading! Hoped you enjoy I'll see you all Wednesday!