chapter 7

Clint p.o.v

While I was talking to a kid when I saw this kid eyes go as wide as an apple and I felt something sting on my body. I looked back and I saw blood on me and Mick with a bucket and a smile. There were a few razers on me and it didn't really hurt.

I saw Pietro run over to see if I was ok turned to look at Mick and sucker punched him in the face, Pietro began to beat the living crap out him and stopped when a teacher came. The teacher grabbed me, Mick, and Pietro and we went to the office.

Considering how there was a camera in the cafeteria. Mick was expelled for bringing razer and bricks and throwing them onto another student.
Pietro was given detention for a week.

And I was sent to the nurse to fix me up. Wanda was with me and distracting me while the nurse pulls out the razers that were still stuck on my skin. After a few minutes I'm wrapped in bandages and off to class. She asked of course if I was up for it and I said yeah, I wanted to think Pietro again.

After school Pietro asked me if I wanted to go to dinner with him and I said yes. I don't know if this was a date I mean I kinda hoped it is. I tell Wanda this and told me to dress nicely which I did and now I'm waiting for him to come.

  Pietro p.o.v

I asked him to dinner which was a date, I hope he also think about it as that to. I think I like Clint a lot. He's nice, hot, and has a good personality. I just hope he likes me too even if it's just a friend or a best friend.

I meet him and we walked to the restaurant I reserved, the waiter sat us and asked if we wanted something to drink. I asked for Coffee and Clint asked for root beer. (Clints favorite drink is actually Champion but they're in high school and their teens sooo keep it PG 🤣)

We order Pizza and Pasta for the both of us. I told him I was paying but he said he was as a thank you for beating the crap out of Mick and for thanking him to a restaurant. We got out food, we ate, and we left. We took a walk in the park and talked about the things we liked.

I swear I saw Clint blushed while we were talking it was cute and I decided to kiss him on the cheek. You might think "hey it's too early for a kiss on the cheek. " but I couldn't contain myself he was so hot and pretty and did I mention hot. And "don't you live together. " that's the excitement I would love to him stumbl on stuff or have a red face.

He was red like an apple and almost fell. I was wondering when am I ever going to tell him that I have powers and he kissed me on the lips. They very same lips that kissed his cheek. Oh man I felt I was flying through the sky against the stormy wind trying to keep me from getting to where I needed to be. It was heaven. We walked back to our dorm holding hands and keeping close to each other. He opened the door and asked if I wanted to sleep with him today. I of course said yes! I get to cuddle with Clint!

Hello!!! My beautiful readers my non-bionery love, my transformer. No the story is not ending unless you want it because I think this is a pretty good point to just end it here but I have this thing that just needs to end at an even number. I am very sorry that this chapter came out really late. If you guys want me to keep going I can and I can end it at 16 chapters or just leave it like this. It's your choice and I'll do which ever happily! ❤ ♡´・ᴗ・'♡