Chapter 4

Clint p.o.v

I bought them food and started walking to the park with them. As I was walking I saw a kid walking around without anyone. I looked at Wanda and Pietro and walked to the kid he ran as he saw me walking up to him, Pietro and Wanda chased after the kid while I was looking for someone that lost their child and a police officer.

The kid was running really fast but I swear I saw something flash and Pietro was up to the kid. I found the kids mother and she told us that he was misbehaving so she sent him outside while she finished checking out. I can tell why she sent him out.

I told them I saw a flash of white and that Pietro was there in a blink of an eye. Wanda told me she saw nothing and Pietro was talking to the police officer. Maybe I'm going crazy and need to sit down. After a while the police officer scolded the kid and mom and walked off.

We went back to the dorm and while we were walking there some track team was passing through and Pietro seems to be looking at them, "next week are tryouts you can try." He jumped as I said that. I don't think he was expecting me to talk to him so close. He smelled good not gonna lie...that was weird thought

    Pietro p.o.v

I think I was staring to hard that made Clint get so close to my face. His words was like heaven when he said that. I wanted to ask him if he would go watch me but we don't know each other that well still, I'll just ask Wanda if she could do this favor for me. She'll probably say no but if I beg her hard enough she'll come to it and agree.

The next day I did just that. Wanda said yes and I was outside on the track field waiting for him to come. After a while I saw no one and it made me think that him and Wanda aren't really close. I started stretching and seeing the other guys.

It made me a little nervous because I already ran well, I mean look at my legs smooth as fuck and hard. Anyway it because of that it's because of my powers. It's sometimes hard to keep it under control,(I  don't know if this is true) and it's annoying and could blow my cover well our cover.

As It was my turn to run I saw Wanda and Clint rush in and sit. They looked like they ran here which I don't understand why it took them this long. After I did my tryout I felt pretty accomplished that I didn't lose control and did awesome at running. I think I aced that. I walked to Clint and Wanda snd sat down,"why did it take you so long for you to get here?" I genuinely asked,"well we got cought up in the class someone was arguing with the teacher." Clint said.

Sorry for the really long ass days that I have not released a chapter. I'm gonna be really honest, I lost motivation through this and I also got writers block. I'm really sorry Schools almost over and I promise you guys that they'll be more book with more chapters. Today's my birthday! 🎊✨🥳 And I got motivation today and decided to finish! Don't worry I'm not dropping it, I'm just gonna have few days of not posting because of Finals. Hope you enjoyed I'll see you when I can!

6/3/22