Chapter 2

Clint's p.o.v

School was over and I'm ready for dinner but I got called down to the office and I started wondering what the hell I did wrong now. I walked in and saw Pietro,"Clint take Pietro to your dorm room he'll be your roommate. I know I said you can have it all to your self but-" I told them I got it and showed Pietro to our dorm room.

He was trying to make small talk. I'd answer some of his questions and go back to bing silent. We arrived and walked in. I told him his side was on the left. He said ok and took his phone out. I went to my side of the room and ordered pizza.

I glanced at him and he was on a call with someone. He turned around and looked at me, he turned off his phone and told me Wanda was coming which was great because I order pizza.

Pietro p.o.v

While we were walking I started making small talk and asking for question. I know a bit about him now like, he loves adventures, he likes doughnuts and his favorite color is purple. We walked in and he sat down, while I called Wanda to come over and bring my stuff.

I felt something staring at me when I turned around it was Clint. He told me he ordered pizza. I told him Wanda is coming over and he said ok.
After a while of waiting Wanda and the Pizza guy came, he payed the guy and Wanda came in with my stuff.

Clint was helping us move stuff and damn am I strong I moved the bed by myself... with Clint's help that is.
We were eating pizza and helping me move stuff. It came to my attention that Wanda didn't tell Clint about her powers.

Clint p.o.v

While I was helping Pietro move his stuff, I noticed that Wanda and him were looking at each other like they were talking witch each other. It was weird to watch. We finished everything after two hours plus break. Wanda went back to her dorm so it was just me and him.

He asked me to show him around because he didn't know the place. I said sure because it was early and I didn't have anything better to do. So we finished our pizza and headed out.
Everywhere we went the girls would just look at him and squeal like he's a modal or someone famous.

After all of that I showed him a round witch only took us an hour and half to get around because his classes are in all different places.We were walking back to our dorm, when this girl came up to him and asked for his number. He said yes of course and gave it to her.

Pietro p.o.v

As be was showing us around, a bunch of girls came and almost surrounded us. I liked the attention but I glanced to Clint and he seemed annoyed so I ignored the girls presence. Don't even know why maybe it's because I wanted to be friends with him and didn't want him to hate me.

After we finished we were walking back when s girl came up to me asked for my phone number, I being the handsome gentleman said yes and gave it to her, we continue walking back. We walked in, Clint locked the door and laid on his bed. I asked to turn the lights off and he said yeah, I turned them off, laid on my bed and went to sleep.

Hello! Hoped you enjoyed, I don't know if the next chapter will be out Tomorrow because of my cousin birthday. I'll work on the story on the car but if I can't finish tomorrow it's gonna be out on Sunday or really late/ at night tomorrow/ or really early at like 1 in the morning. See you ლ(^o^ლ)