Last Howl

Sirius POV

He has big blue eyes to match his turquoise hair. Teddy is now 3 months old and is such a giggler. Remus was summoned by the order, so Im looking after Tonks and Teddy. He always cries when he doesn't have his 'Da Da' but his toy wolf soon smothers his tears and tells him that his daddy is coming home. His parents were always coming back for him.

"Wotcher! Who ready for their feed?" Laughs Tonks, Tickling her wriggling little boy.

"Don't worry i'll look away." I say, but Tonks brings out a warm bottle of milk and hands it too me.

"Im putting him on bottled milk now. I thought you would like to give it a shot." She smiles.

"Well shouldn't you or Remus do it?" i ask

"Remus isn't here, and I've fed him enough in the past, anyway he wants his uncle Padfoot."

I look down at the wriggling boy trying to grab his feet and laughing.

"Come here kid." I gently pick him up, place him comfortably in my arms and start to give him a bottle, he grabs the bottle from me and does it by himself. "You're a natural."

Suddenly a big ball of light enters the room, a patronus, Minerva's voice comes out of it.

"The wars about to begin at Hogwarts, Tonks, Sirius, you two are needed immediatly."

The glow disappears.

"We need to go!" Says Tonks, she grabs teddy and kisses the top of his head.

"What about Teddy?" I asked worried

"Ill apparate him to my mothers." Say Tonks chocking up a bit, shes never been separated from her baby before.

"She might not be in." I say

"She never leaves the house anymore, not after what happened to my dad." She looks down at Teddy.

"Im sorry." I say

"Its okay." She places her hand on my shoulder she turns back to her giggling son. "Listen sweetheart, Mummy and Uncle Padfoot have to go, i have to help daddy. Have to save this world for you. But i promise you sweetie. We will come back for you, we will come home, and we will never leave you. I love you so much." She says tears rolling down her face.

Teddy starts to cry when she place him on the table. I pick up his wolf toy and give it to him, and he hugs it tight.

"He will protect you kid." i say and kiss him on the forehead.

"lets go." I say,

"Bye sweetie." She apparates him to her mothers and i apparate us to the Hogwarts entrance grounds. The apparate spell is now broken so we can turn up in Hogwarts grounds. After all we need all the help we can get.

Hundreds of stone soldiers have lined up on the bridge. No one can get across now. We walk frantically over to McGonagall.

"Oh I'm so glad you two could make it." Minerva said

"Do you know where Remus is?" Says Tonks

"He's up there." She points at the top of the west building.

"Thank you, come on Sirius." says Tonks

"You're not going to stop me?" I ask McGonogall

"We need every wizards and witches help. Sirius i do ask though, please don't go and find Harry, he's finally looking for the final Horcruxes to defeat him, and i only just saw him and he was really determined to finish this. Dont distract him and just help fight."