The Resurrection Stone

"There will come a time when Harry Potter must be told something. But you must wait until Voldemort is at his most vulnerable." Says Dumbldore.

"Must be told what?" Asks Snape.

"On the night Lord Voldemort went to Godric's Hollow to kill Harry, and Lily Potter cast herself between them, the curse rebounded. When that happened, a part of Voldemort's soul latched itself onto the only living thing it could find. Harry himself. There was a reason Harry could speak with snakes. There was a reason he could look into Lord Voldemort's mind. A part of Voldemort lives inside him." Gasps Dumbledore.

"So when the time comes, the boy must die?" Asks Severus.

"Yes. Yes. He must die."

"You've kept him alive so he can die at the proper moment. You've been raising him like a pig for slaughter!" Shouts Snape.

"Don't tell me now you've grown to care for the boy" says Dumbledore.

Suddenly Snape wisps his wand and creates a patronus, a silver doe, the same as Lily's, his one and only love.

"Lily? After all this time?" Gasped Dumbledore

"Always."Whispers Snape. "so, when the time comes, the boy must die?"

"Yes, he must. And Voldemort himself must do it. That is essential."

Harry POV

Dumbledore lied to me, he has been lying to me ever since I've known him. I trusted him, and he sent me on this mission to destroy Horcruxes and I'm one of them! A accident Horcrux. I don't want to die, I'm not ready yet! I can defeat him, i can win! But i guess thats not my fate. The thought that Snape loved my mum does not exactly sit right with me, but he was a hero, i don't think i would be here without him.

I leave Dumbledores office and leave for the forbidden forest. Its time to confront my fate.

Hogwarts is barely standing, its slowly falling apart. Crumbling. There is rumble everywhere. I walk down the stairs to find the new romance cuddling together. Ron and Hermione. I hesitate whether to say goodbye, but i have to.

"Where have you been?" Asked Hermione.

"We thought you went to the forest." Worries Ron.

"Im going there now." I mumble and walk past them.

"Are you mad? No! You cant give yourself up to him now." Shouts Ron

I stop in my path.

"What is it Harry? What is it you know?" Asks Hermione.

"Theres a reason I can hear them. The Horcruxes. I think i've known for a while, and i think you have too." I say.

Hermione bursts into tears, "I'll go with you.."

"No! Kill the snake. Kill the snake, and then its just him." I shout.

Hermione runs into my arms and i squeeze her tight. I nod towards Ron and i go on my way.

The forest was chilled and dark. Like the presence of death was bearing over me. The trees whisper around me and shudder as i pass them. I don't even know where i'm meeting, hopefully fate will guide me. I feel like I'm back in that maze while i was in the triwizard tornament.

I miss them memories, them times when we went on mad adventures around the castle. The excitement that filled you when you were on the train, The sparks and spells that blowed you away, the young witches and wizards you become friends with. Old hogwarts, that was the best times, back when everything was good.