Hermits Vs Stampy & Squid

Idea by aiMHana

Will be in season 8 just so you know just because I need the evil emporium to be here.

S T A M P Y

Scar and I stood outside a really cool looking village. Made of the copper stuff, some warped nylium and, was that the new calcite block? "Don't worry. X is a really cool guy. And he has this older-" he was cut off by the door opening to a guy with an 'X' shaped scar on his face and red jumpsuit. "Evil X!? What are you doing here?" Scar got out his netherite sword, pointing it at him.

The guy sighed. "Calm down. X just needed my help with some commands for Tango." Scar raised his eyebrow. "I don't know! Doc screwed up a whole chunck of the world. Now it glitches if someone steps foot in it. And Tango is trapped in it."

Scar begrudgingly put his sword away. "Besides, there's two other people here right now. He's busy trying to deal with them."

"Who? Maybe I can help?" Evil X laughed. "I doubt that. They aren't from HermitCraft. Don't know who they are. One has turquoise hair with goggles around his neck and the other has dark blue hair with two streaks of red and headphones with a squid mouth on them." He shrugged. "I don't want to help X with that mess. I only agreed to this Tango chunk disaster." He stopped for a second, looking at me. He cocked his head to the side and walked up to me, grabbing my chin in his hand.

"Your actually a cute little thing. Mind if I take you on a date before you leave?" I was confused. I never went on a date with another guy before. So I agreed.

Scar facepalmed. "I'll be here in a couple of hours to pick you up then."

Evil X kept the door open and walked away waving. "See ya around, Vex." I looked at Scar, who was visibly shaking. "Why you little bit-"

S Q U I D

Dan and I were waiting for Keralis and Xisuma to get done with this Chunk error so they could get us back to where we came from. Cub and Dan were talking about the new blocks in the update, but I couldn't focus.
I needed to get back to Shady Oaks SMP and Dan needed to get back to.. wherever he came from.

Just then, the door opened and two boys came into the room. "Hey, X. I got someone here to get back to- who are you two?"

Xisuma turned to them. "Oh, hey Scar. Who is this?"

Before the brunette with the slash scar on his nose could speak, I heard, "Dan? Squid?" I turned. "Stampy?" Asked Dan. "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Well, you remember Hit?" He nodded. "Well, he shot down my helicopter with a giant laser beam. He took me hostage and trapped me in a ball of bedrock with lava on the bottom. He then flicked a lever and I fell into the void?" I was confused. "I woke up here."

I nodded. "I was on top of a crane. I was in shady oaks. And I was being manipulated by Kindness, who, by the way, is a netherite sword, Dan ended up cursing the sword. Now it had just killed Dan before both of us blacked out and ended up here," I said.

Dan nodded. I was in a pyramid with Cub here." He pointed at him.

"I can get you three back where you belong, but it may take some time to get the code right." X said. "Well, can you get me back tomorrow? I apparently have a date in a couple hours with this guy called Evil X." X's hands came to a stop.

"What did you say?" He slowly turned to me. "Uh uhm. He asked me to go on a date with him. Scar heard us." Scar nodded. "Can I stab him for calling me a Vex. I'm not evil anymore thanks to BDubs and the rest of the NHO." X facepalmed. "No. You may not. Even though I hate him, he's useful when I need him to be."

Squid laughed. "Yep. I got a date with this guy too," Squid said as he pointed at Keralis. The brunette gasped. "Double date!" He said, pulling me into his arms. I visibly relaxed. "Why does he have that effect on me?" I asked X.

"Soulmates are a thing." He said and turned back to his admin screens. Keralis rested his chin on the top of my head. "Jeez. I'm not this short. I'm 5'7, and Stampy is 6'2 for crying out loud." Cub and Stampy laughed as Keralis kissed my cheek and I practically melted into his arms.

"Aww. Your blushing Squid." Stampy teased me. I just rolled my eyes and closed them.

*
A couple of hours later, I woke up to Stampy shaking me awake. "Wake up. X is having a meeting with the rest of the server mates. He wants us to join. Dan is already home in Shady Oaks though." I sat up.

"We also need to make a decision. X is choosing to let us stay here permanently if you truely want to. I'm not staying if you aren't. I don't want to be alone without you." It was Stampy's turn to act all flustered. I nodded. "You know, I think I will stay here with ya, mate. It seems pretty calm here compared to shady oaks. Besides, no one would miss Kindness terrorizing everyone." I laughed.

*
S T A M P Y
We stood in front of a bunch of people, ready to be introduced. Evil X stood to one side of me, Squid on the other.

"Everyone, this is Stampy and Squid. They will be joining HermitCraft from now on. Treat them how you treat everyone else. Now please introduce yourself to them." Xisuma said.

"Hey, I'm Grian and this is Mumbo!" A boy with sandy blond hair and a red sweater said before anyone else could. "I can introduce myself, you know, said the ravenette with the mustache standing beside him replied.

"Ren." "Doc." "Impulse." One by one they said who they were.

"Tango. And also the best at redstone." "No you aren't. Mumbo is." Iskall replied to the blond demon. "Yeah right." Impulse laughed.

"If you ever have any interior work that needs help, I'll help." BDubs replied. "The best interior designer on the server," said Etho.

"Etho and beef are your note block and music masters."
Jevin said, pointing to the two. "Need help with fighting? I'd be willing to help." Wels replied.

Squid and I looked at each other. "Also, Grian loves making games or creating a war, just so your aware. Mumbo laughed with Iskall.

"Cause they are fun!!" Grian yelled, jumping up and down.

I know Squid and I will like it here already.