High School

As you slumped in your chair, you hear snickering from behind. These weirdos were laughing at me."Was something wrong?" You thought to yourself and gave them a dirty look. "Haven" the teacher calls on you for a math problem. You don't pay no mind in this class "ugh this bitch has to chose me?" I wanted to run away and cry but I couldn't. I would be the new "Lyndsey Runmen." Lyndsey was the face of the school, people laughing every time she would walk down the hall's , I don't know what she did to be the laughing stalk of the the school but I kinda felt bad, but luckily im not her so, not my problem.
I didn't know how to do the math problem so I just stared at it. This boy, Jayden liden was yelling at me to do something. I turned around swiftly and slammed on his desk with the marker in my hand. "If you don't stop rushing me, I'll make sure that you never see the light again." I knew it didn't scare him but im tired of his shit. I didn't get in trouble so I was lucky, for now. After I attempted the math problem the bell rang, "FREDOM" this kid yelled. Finally time to go home. "Did it really take 15 minutes for me to do this equation?" I guess so.

       I quietly unlocked the house door and walked in , a fresh wave of beer confronted me. My dad was drinking again. I walked into the kitchen and saw he was heavily making out with this women that looks 25. I was discussed. He's 43 and making out with her? Many thoughts ran through my head until my phone rang. I looked down and saw my friend and crush "Nick" was calling. I was going to answer it but my dad was making nosies so I ignored it. I ran up stairs and saw something on my bed. "A box? For me?" I never order anything. My phone buzzed again. I was furious "STOP RINGING" I threw it on my desk after my little fit. I hear my dad run up the stairs "are you ok?" He sounds weary, "yes im fine" he started stumbling on his words. "Oh I see you uh, you know got the box, I see. Have you opened it?" No I said sharply. "Open it then" I grabbed my knife my biological father gave me before he left me. I tear open the box and see a new knife in it. What is this? " its for you, Your growing up so you needed a little extra protection" 'thats weird' I thought silently. He stumbled out the room back downstairs. I felt dirty so I decided to shower. I grab my phone and turned on Do Not Disturb and turn on my favorite song "juicy by dojo cat"

The hot water ran down my back it felt good. I didn't realize the time and saw it was almost 12 am. I rapped a towel around myself and waddled to my room. I saw Nick was texting me during my shower. I messaged him back saying "sorry was busy talk to you later." He read it instantly. Oh my god he is just so dreamy but he will never like a whore like me so I kept my distance from him. I sat in my bed looking at instagram, all these people. When I was reading an article my phone goes off  I was about to answer it but it and yell at whoever it was but it was my father, I would get hit if I yelled at him. I picked it up "hello" I say sounding like I just woke up. "Haven, if the police show up at the house , don't answer it" What was he doing? Why would the police show up at our house? Question, so many but I was more focused on what he did.
    Little did I know he was a killer on the lose.

I woke up the next morning and saw that an amber alert was sent out. " oh god what the hell did he do!" I saw his name on it and another name "Tanya Sterling" that might of been that women's name that was all over my dad yesterday. Did he kidnap her, I guess so. I look down at my toes and heard a loud scream followed with a gun shot. OH MY GOD. My soul left my body when I heard the blood curdling scream. I run down to the cellar and saw a women laying life less on the floor. My father with blood shot eyes looking at the women, the floor was covered in her blood " WHAT DID YOU DO?" I yell furiously " my dad yanked his head towards me, and holds the gun up to my chest. "you tell a single soul about this and you will be next" my eyes grew huge. "Help me move her body" 
'Your going to let your 16 year old daughter move a corpse?' Ok, I kinda enjoyed it because that was the only time he would do something with me. Yeah moving a dead body, but whatever at this point.

    I walked to school that morning, acting like nothing happened. I had my new knife in my backpack. Why? I don't know. Well I do know, I was going to threaten to kill Jayden to scare him away. But I had to wait for the perfect time. I walked up to my locker and saw my best friend Lola, She came up to me all happy. "HAVEN I HAVE SOME AMAZING NEWS" I looked at her I knew what she did. "What?" I wasn't going to be happy with the news. "So I asked your crush" " wait my crush?!" "yes your crush"she said coldly "anyway I asked your crush if he would be my BOYFRIEND"
WHAT, WAS THIS BITCH CRAZY? YOU CANT DO THAT, ITS GIRL CODE. I probably looked like I saw a ghost, "what did he say ?" I didn't want to hear what she had to say. "He said he would love to be my boyfriend, so me and Nick and are dating." I was so mad inside but didn't show it on the outside I just said "congratulations" and walked away pissed.
I get it she's PERFECT thats why. She has perfect hips and a big ass, basically what every fuck boy wants in a slut like her. Yeah she is my best friend but not anymore. She knew that I loved him and wanted to make me jealous.

   The hours went by way to slow. I wanted my revenge on her but I don't know how. She didn't ever tell me what she liked so it was hard but I thought of the perfect plan. I was going to get Nick away from Lola and kill him. I am going to kill little miss lovely Lola later.
I waited for Lola to go get her lunch, MY TIME TO SHINE I said to myself. I had the knife down my sleeve. "Hey Nick, can you come with me for a sec, I want you to see something for Lola, I want to know if she'll like it." Surprisingly he followed me so I took him deep into to the woods, deeper and deeper and deeper until we met with a lake. "So whats the surprise for Lola?" I gave a hardy laugh. You really thought I was getting a gift for Lola, Your hilarious, I hate that hoe. She means nothing to me now. I slid the knife from my sleeve and said with the knife to his abdomen. "I loved you Nick I truly did and you were an ok friend to me but Lola knew I loved you so its time to say bye." I shoved the knife deep into his stomach, he fell on the ground moaning in pain, he said something but I couldn't hear so. After he took his last a final breath. I pushed him into the lake. I knew it was a deep lake so no one would find him. I needed to run back to the school before little miss Lola sends a search party for his, now dead prince charming.

     After school ended Lola came up to me crying. I had a smile on my face. I felt good. It was my therapy. "I CAN'T FIND NICK, HE LEFT DURING LUNCH AND HE WONT ANSWER HIS PHONE"
She sobbed into my shoulder "Im sorry I haven't seen him since 3 period" Well I do know where he as but she cant know. "Ok,thank you Haven" Yeah no she has to go. I walk home quietly opened the door. I saw my father asleep with 7 beer cans on the table and one in his hand. It smelled like beer, again. He was out cold so I didn't bother him. I walk upstairs and decide to take a walk to the park. I grab my headphones and my phone and quietly walked out the door. I was walking down the street when a couple of people dressed in mostly black approached me I gave no mind of it so like a reasonable person would I kept walking "HEY STOP WALKING LITTLE BITCH" I heard him that time. " give us your money right now or your going with us" he tried to sound tough but fail... miserably. I laughed "I'll look with you my guy" He was so confused. "So uh gonna help me look?" "N-n-no im just confused, your not freaking out?" He said scared "yeah and?" "Thats just weird- you know what never mind " He looked to his buddies and made a motion with his hand. "Can I have your number?" 'He want my number, fucking pedophile' "no" I said putting my head phone back in my ear "oh- uh ok sorry for the bother" I started laughing when I got to the park "THOSES WERE THE DUMBEST BURGLARS EVER OH MY FUCKING GOD" After an hour or so I headed back to my house and saw my dad was awake. I didn't say anything and went to take a shower. I sat in bed thinking about today. "What a day" as I shut my eyes.