Happy Birthday!

I woke up in the hospital, I had nurses surrounding me. "She's awake" I heard one say. They had me hooked up to a IV pole. I fell back into a deep sleep and didn't wake up for 4 days. I could still hear people walking and the noises around me. I fluttered my eyes open and looked to see anyone. Nope. I saw a window open and wanted to look out of it. I attempted to get up but felt a stabbing sensation in my stomach. I grabbed my stomach and laid down. I sat with my eyes wide open until someone walks in, it was Percy. "Hi Percy" He looked down to me "Hi Haven" "where is Mark?" I said looking to him. "He is at the house." I nodded. I wanted to see him but I guess not. Percy had entertained me for a while. "So I told the waitress to get me a lemon, because Im allergic to lime. AND THEY BROUGHT ME AN ORANGE. Not what I wanted." I laughed at him and we played cards for a while. Jack walked in an hour later with a bouquet of flowers. My eyes lit up when I saw the type of flowers. "TULIP AHHHH" "Mark said you liked them so I had a special order for you" I hugged him. We all played uno and go fish. I had one day left to be in this room. I feel asleep at the thought of it.
The next morning I woke up to the nurse taking out my IV. "And alll done." I got a cool looking bandaid and got into my not hospital clothes. I grabbed my bag and walked to the lobby with Percy. I was excited to see Mark and hoped he was too. We arrived at the house and I was put on crutches so it was hard to walk up the stairs Jack had carried me up and I continued to walk to the door on the crutches. I unlocked it and saw Mark sitting at the counter. "Hey love!" He said running to hug me, "are you doing better?" I nodded and turned to Percy and Jack. They kept me entertained. Mark carried my stuff up to my bed and I was downstairs on my phone looking at something. That something was wedding venues. We wanted to have something calm and not too harsh. My favorite was a venue with a beach access. Mark liked it but we kept looking. "So I heard someone's birthday is coming up!" I looked from my phone to Jack. I shook my head no. "Oh yeah who's though?" They all turned their heads to me and I looked back to my phone. "Before you ask, no I don't want anything for my birthday" they quickly started to walk back to the counter. I didn't like gifts because when people watch you open them you have to act like you care when you really don't.
All four of us went to a steakhouse for dinner. We laughed and talked about the wedding. Jack and Percy were going to be the "flower girls" I knew they were going to do something dumb. They actually begged to be the flower girls, how could I say no. It was funny watching them beg for it. I was happy to finally be with someone I love. Our food arrived and we dug right in. I got soup because of my stomach and Mark and Percy got steak and Jack got salad's they all looked good but I couldn't have it. I was stuck with potato soup, I couldn't complain tho it was pretty good. After we all got home I went upstairs to sleep. Mark,Percy and Jack went to a bar for a few hours. The next morning I woke up to Thomas licking my face. "EW STOP THOMAS" Mark heard me and started laughing. I got up and slapped Mark in the face. I went downstairs to get water when I got a call from Percy. I picked it up "HAVEN I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE." "What huh are you ok?" "Yeah I'm out of gas and wanted to freak you out" I rolled my eyes, "ok either me or Mark will go help you, where you at?" "Down by the art center" "ok be there soon" I guess. I didn't look too bad so I brushed my hair and put mascara on and tennis shoes then hobbled out the door with my crutches to the garage. "MARK WERE IS THE GAS CAN?" "ITS IN THE BACK OF THE TRUCK!" "OK THANK YOU" good I didn't have to do any work. I needed to change my bandage when I got back too. I drove down to the art center and saw Percy waiting for me. "What took you so long?" He said. "Im a women on crutches thats why!" "Why didn't you ask Mark?" "He was on a work call." "Oh ok" Percy filled his car up and said bye and thank you to me. On the drive back I felt a burning sensation in my stomach, it felt like Satan was in my stomach. I rushed home a asked Mark to clear my bandages. The tape they put one hurt when taking it off. Mark carefully rapped my shot wound. It was 5 by the time we got done. Jeez that took a while. Mark made soup because thats the only thing I can right now and we watched Brooklyn 99 for a while until I fell asleep.
The next morning I woke up and saw Mark made me some tea and there was a note beside it. "Happy birthday my love" I hopped up and grabbed my crutches. I walked into the hall was and saw Ruby walking down the stairs. I followed her down. There I saw Percy with Mark. "Happy Birthday Haven" Percy says as he saw me. Mark snapped his head around "hi love happy birthday" he came and hugged me. "How are you felling?" Mark asks "I fell tired only because I just woke up" he nodded and kissed me. They were planning something and I can feel it. "We are going Disney for the day!" Mark looked to Percy! "YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT!!" "Oh my bad" I laughed "its ok I'll pretend I didn't hear it" "STILL RUINED IT" "who else is going?" "Me, you, Percy, Jack, Cali and Charlie." I nodded and walked upstairs to get ready. I pulled out a pair of white shorts with a olive green tang top and my air force's. Marl came up and saw me getting ready. "You look amazing!" And grabbed my shoulders. "Thank you." We sat in silence for a bit. I sat waiting for Mark and Percy to finish planning something. "Hurry uppppppppppp" "one second Haven" "yeah one second my ass" I said under my breath. I sat in the front with Mark and Percy was in the back. I was excited to go because I wanted to try the Splash Mountain ride but I don't know if I can because of the shot wound. It took a while to drive there. We had music blasting the entire time. Singing and laughing, I was having fun. When we got to the park we got checked for weapons, I didn't have any, I didn't plan on murdering anyone so I was good. Mark was too but I know how smart he can be. When we were walking around Mark pulled me aside. "I don't want you to get hurt so please try to be cautious about your wound and the people around you." I nodded. I got to ride a few rides but I couldn't ride splash mountain. I guess thats what I get for being shot. I had fun today, I really wanted to go home and relax for the rest of it but Mark had other plans. "Go change we have somewhere to go!" Why would he tell me that? "What, why?" "Because we have somewhere to be" "watch the attitude please!" I got into jeans and a cropped black shirt with Air Forces. "Ok ready" he nodded and we got into the car. "Where was he taking me?" We pulled into a restaurant that didn't look like it had a ton of people. I hopped out the car and walked in with Mark. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAVEN!!" Everyone shouted when I walked in. "What in the world just happened!?" I looked up to Mark who was recording me "DUDE YOU PLANNED THIS!?" "Yep, me Percy and Jack did." I ran to hug Them and hugged them "Thank you guy!" I wanted to see someone specific today and that was my father either of them would be nice but I guess not. I had a blast that night but I still wasn't happy. It didn't feel like a happy birthday at all.