The Death and The Rise

I felt bad for Trevor and what I said it was probably hurtful and I hate myself now. I went downstairs to the living room and saw Trevor and his friend talking about something. I looked at my phone and saw that Mark wanted to meet with me for the day. I felt bad about leaving him because of our argument last night, but he kinda deserves it. I knew what to do, make him jealous. I grabbed water and sprinted up the steps attempting to not lose my balance. I ran to our room and grabbed a pair of really ripped jeans and a crop top, I looked in the closet for some shoes. I grabbed a pair of black heeled boots and ran to do my make up. While doing that I messaged Mark saying I will meet him at the plaza in an hour. I finished my make up by the time I was done I had a few minutes left so I threw my shoes on and walked downstairs feeling badass. I saw everyones eyes on me and Trevor was watching me like a cat. He got up and walk to me looking up and down, "where are you going young lady?."  "None of you business"  I hope that made him jealous.
      I hopped in the car and remembered I couldn't drive. 'When I get back to California, im getting my license.' I got out and called an uber. I was exited to see someone new for once. The uber arrived and I got in and told them to take me to the plaza. I sat in silence thinking nothing about Trevor. 10 minutes later and we arrived. I tipped them an extra 20$ and went to find this man. I sat outside the stores for a bit when a tall man came up and asked "are you Haven?" I sprang up "yes im Haven, mark?" "Yup sure am" I took his arm and we walked around the stores and looked at things. We went to get some food at his favorite restaurant. We sat and had a good laugh too. I sat on my phone for a while when Trevor buzzed me "ugh what does he want" I said kinda loud "who?" Mark asked confused "oh its my friend that dragged me out of the store yesterday." "Oh let me answer him" I hesitated giving him my phone. He picked up the phone, "hey is this Trevor?" A long pause.. "yeah uh she doesn't want to talk to you right now so I would stop before she yells at you later, thank you bye now!" I gave a blank stare as he handed me my phone. "Thank you for that, we got into an argument yesterday and its just been awkward since." A long pause happens again. "Anytime, Glad to help" he stared into my eyes for a minute until our waitress came and gave us or food. After we ate I insisted I pay the bill but he argued and said he wanted to pay so I let him. We walk around again and he offered to go back to his house. I agreed and he drove me to his house.
     We talked in the car about our hobbies and I didn't tell him about you know what. In no time we were there. He had a huge house and lived alone. This man was rich I guessed. He opened my door and took my hand. I followed him inside and saw he had a dog and cat. It was a german shepherd and he was friendly. The cat was still a kitten so probably just got her. We sat on the couch and watched a movie or two. I sat next to him and his hand was on my thigh I felt amazed at that. I fell asleep in his arms and felt him carrying me What was he doing. I felt him lay me on a bed and leave the room. I fell into a deep sleep. While later I woke up and realized where I was. I panicked and ran out to the living room. I saw Mark on the couch he look startled when he saw me "You good you looked panicked?" "Yeah I fell asleep" I sat next to him and started to stare at the tv. I didn't want to go back the the beach house. "Can I stay here tonight, im not ready to face Trevor yet." He looked at me "Yes of course you can, anytime" I said thank you and hugged him. I sat in his arms from most of the time. He comforted me. We watched more movies and talked. I was having fun, until Trevor called again. I answered it this time "what do you want" I wanted to throw my phone but I didn't want to upset Trevor even more than he sounds. "Where are you, you have been gone all day and its 10:39 pm?" "I am somewhere from you because you can't keep a girl." I hung up out of anger. Mark walked in and asked what happened. I didn't say because he would kill Trevor.
      Next day I woke up in Marks arms. His warm breath sent shivers down my spine. His arms around my waist in a tight grasp. I attempted to wiggle out but he whimpered and said "why are you trying to leave?" I let a little laugh out "I need to pee" he grunted "fine hurry though" He open his arms and I sprinted to the bathroom. I unlocked my phone and scrolled through Tik Tok. After a minute or two I washed my hands and went back to Mark. He was awake, he looked up at me "you look cute today" I laughed thank you I said and laid beside him. I didn't want to see Trevor I was scared he was going to do something. Mark and I walked to his car and were silent the entire time. When we arrived he got out and opened my door. We walked up the steps and I turned to him "thank you for everything really thank you" I leaned forward and kissed his lips he looked shocked by his looks he probably liked it, he kissed my forehead before leaving. Love you Haven Mark said leaving the property. He was such a gentleman. I typed in the code for the keypad and stepped inside. I was hit with a cold breeze. Trevor was in the kitchen, probably waiting for me. "I was worried Haven."  "You could have been killed by that man" "likely so he doesn't get jealous when I talk to other men. He actually cares for me damn it. Unlike you, you tell me what I can and cannot do. So no Trevor I don't know why I had feelings for you. I was seriously going to tell you I liked you but jealousy does to much to you and I don't like it im done with you and this conversation." I ran up to my room and sat on my bed googling the next flight to California. I didn't want to see him. I booked the flight for Thursday. Ugh I have to wait 3 days. Great. I laid down and slept thinking about mark the entire time. Im going to start my own life with mark and actually be happy. Not long after waking up I texted mark my plans and he said I could move with him, this was perfect. I went downstairs for a snack and saw Jackson too. He looked sad. "Whats wrong" I said concerned. "Nothing I was just thinking." "Ok"and walked away with a fruit in my hand.
I didn't talk to Trevor much the remainder of the days but on the last day, before I left I did something I will never forget. I wanted to get revenge on Trevor for what he did to me so I had a plan. I went to find Trevor and told him to meet me at the park at 12 to talk about something. I got into my outfit and walked to the park. I waited, and waited, waited a little longer. I was losing hope. Then I saw a moving figure not to far from me so I walked up to it. "Hi Haven, you wanted to meet me here" "yeah just sit," I told him some of my fake plans for the future and he didn't sound ok about them. "Really just going to leave me?" "Im guessing so, for my own good" After a few more short conversation a man came and locked his neck not making him move. I got up acting like I was scared. I walked over to Trevor "You hurt me bitch so time for pay back" I stabbed his chest and he fell down, his phone fell out of his pocket. He tried to grab it but I kicked it away. "Oh trying to call for your back up your, friends I heard what you were saying about me, all that shit talk. Try to grab your phone, betcha cant, I let out a laugh. It was hard to do but I did it. I smashed his phone "oops sorry" he grunted and looked up to me 'his eyes, they made me tear up for a second' "no not now Haven your doing this for your own good." He wasn't dying anytime soon so the man shot him in the head. I turned to him and he took his hood off. "Thank you Mark truly" he came up to me and grabbed my hips "lets go before they see us." We need to get his corpse too. "Oh yeah." He grabbed him and threw him into the back of his truck.
When we got to his house He had a change of clothes for me, I changed into them and sat down waiting for him to change. I threw my clothes into the basket. Mark walked out not too long after me with a lighter in his hands. "lets go burn this shit" we walk into his backyard with our blood stained clothes and threw them into the fire pit, I watched as he lit them. He came up beside me and held me close. "My love we will do great things soon" we continued to watch our clothes burn. We had some wine in the middle if it and I had a sudden thought "what will we do with his corpse?" "I'll be back"
he brought a bag with supplies like a mask and hazmat suits all different things. "Get into that" I nodded and he ran to his truck. He brought Trevor with him and threw him into the fire. "It's probably going to smell by the way" I watched as he burned. Sweet revenge is a good treat I said following with a laugh.
The next day me and Mark boarded our plane to California. We were going to be there for a while to move my things and so I can get my license. Its going to be a hassle. But I had Mark for my support. I can't believe I like Trevor.