𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"you're saying you're dad, wanted me to help you guys find the gold of the royal merchant." claire repeated the last sentence that john b had told her.

"exactly, and he said that you helped him with something in it?" he asked.

"um, yeah. i got him maps and stuff from my dad." she admitted.

"so.. are you in?" he asks the shorter blonde.

"there's no way kie's okay with this." claire said.

"okay so she might have walked off when we were considering telling you about this." john b said slowly.

"of course she did." claire huffed, "also john b, i didn't tell my dad anything about our little run in. in fact i haven't even spoken to him since before that. sarah didn't say anything either. i don't know how he found out, but he probably looked on the cameras or something." claire told him.

"i don't believe sarah didn't tell him." john b told claire.

"okay, well that doesn't matter because you're not involving her. right?" claire looked at him.

"sarah will not be involved. there's no reason for her to be." he said.

"okay, well i should probably get things sorted out with kie shouldnt i?" she asked hesitantly. he gave her a smirk and nodded causing her to groan.

"come on let's go get it sorted out." he leads her to his van.

"woah, i've never actually been inside this thing." claire adored the van covered in stickers, "it's nice." she gave him a smile.

"okay, so we'll go in there, kie will see you, get pissed off, then we will convince her to come outside with you to talk about whatever made you guys want at eachother a throats. okay?" john b told her the plan for the 12th time.

"got it." claire definitely doesnt 'got it'.

they walked up the porch steps and all heads looked up to see john b, accompanied by claire cameron.

"no. hell no. get her out of here." kie stood up immediately.

"kie, come on." john b tries to reason.

"no. i said if she's getting involved, im out." kie said and walked towards the door before getting pulled back by the arm.

"just let me fucking talk to you!" claire said quite loudly to the girl, everyone's eyes widened in shock at the girls outburst.

"please." she begged.

kie sighed before nodding for her to go outside where they can talk.

the boys peaked at them through the screen in the porch and eavesdropped the entire time.

"look kiara, im sorry about that whole birthday thing. i invited you. sarah un-invited you without me knowing. her friends had told her rumors that you wanted to sleep with rafe so she didn't want you to come. i didn't know about that. when you didn't show up at the party, i was upset. i thought i did something wrong because you were so excited when i was telling you about the party. when sarah told me how she didn't invite you, i didn't talk to her for a week. a week kiara, do you know how hard it is to do that? i didn't talk to my TWIN for a week because i cared about you. and im sorry for what sarah did, im sorry for everything. i just want to be there for you again. and i don't know why big john wants me involved with this, but he does. and i want to do this for john b. he deserves it. can you please forgive me so we can do this?" claire told the girl. kie's eyes softened and she wrapped claire in a tight hug.

"im sorry for being a bitch about everything." kiara began to say, "but when sarah and you told everyone i ratted out the party and called me a rat, it hurt." kie cried.