𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

"claire." they said and ran up to her. she let out a small cry at the sight of them and ran towards the two, wrapping them both in a hug.

"you're okay." john b said with wide eyes, he thought he watched the girl get murdered in front of him.

"i thought i'd never see you guys again." claire cried as she held onto the boys tightly.

"i thought you were dead, claire." john b said and claire ket out a small smile.

"you can't kill a cameron." she said and he furrowed his brows.

"yes you can..?"

"wards alive. and he's in this boat. he tried killing me, but yet again i escaped death." claire said.

"oh shit!" pope gasped and john b cursed under his breath.

"okay, okay. we need to find sarah." john b said and claire nodded.

"i know where she is." claire said and john b followed her while pope looked for the cross. however when the two got to the room, nobody was in there.

"what? i- she was just in here. everyone was just in here." she said and looked around.

"she must have escaped from your dad." john b closed his eyes in frustration and grabbed claire's arm.

"cmon. i got a plan, we need to get to the armory." john b said and claire nodded. they hurried to the armory room and when they got there, a man was standing near it. they needed a distraction.

"shit." john b cursed when claire saw a lighter. she looked up the small flight of stairs and saw a kitchen when an idea formed in her mind. she glanced at the lighter then back to the kitchen ceiling where a fire detector was. she looked at the man before snatching the lighter and looked back to john b.

"what are you doing?" he whispered and she put a finger to her lips before motioning to the armory room.

"i'll make a distraction, go in there and get weapons. you'll need a lot. there's several crew members plus my father and brother." claire told him and he nodded. she crept up the stairs and noticed the cook not paying attention. she raised the lighter to the detector and soon enough, it started blaring from the heat and she hid.

"shitty-ass cooks." she heard the man from below mumble as he walked right past her and to the kitchen. she watched as john b snuck in and she followed after him.

when she got inside she watched as john b took an emergency axe and cut off the lock that was on a large black safe. when he opened it, he and claire both gasped.

"holy shit!" she moved closer as john b opened the second door.

"pistols. even better." john b muttered and went to grab one.

"hey!" a voice yelled from behind the two and they spun around to find the man standing there.

"hi! nice to meet you!" claire greeted as the man swung at her and she ducked with a yelp.

john b swung at the man and grabbed the fire extinguisher from the wall, spraying the guy in the face before grabbing claire's hand and dragging her out of the room.

john b pulled her out on the deck of the ship where they met pope.

"hey." john b said.

"i brought a friend." pope said and one person claire never thought she'd see again came out from behind the boy.

"cheese on bread." the girl said with her thick accent.

"cleo!" claire said in shock.

"cleo?" john b questioned.