XIII

•• Chapter Thirteen ••

Jisung and Minho were laid out on the couch cuddling and sharing a bowl of popcorn. Minho was massaging his fingers through Jisung's hair, almost putting the younger to sleep.

"You know, this is why everyone dies at the end of horror films." Hisung said as he gestured towards the tv where a girl was walking through her pitch black house looking for the source of a unexplained noise. "They make themselves so easy to kill."

Minho just laughed at how Jisung chose to criticize the film, but he had a point.

"Don't laugh at me." Jisung faked pouted.

"Shh." Minho shushed as he pressed a kiss to Jisung's forehead. "Just watch the movie."

"She could've at least brought something to defend herself with." Jisung said one final before Minho said his name. "Okay, I'll stop talking."

Jisung set the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table and rested his head against Minho's chest and wrapping his arm around his waist.

Minho leaned his head back against the arm rest and widened his legs a bit for Jisung to settle more comfortably, still playing with his hair.

After Felix has come over yesterday, it was a like awkward. They both actively avoided a particular conversation after his cousin had left. The "what are we" conversation. He wasn't really sure what the answer would be, what if his answer differed from Jisung's. What if Jisung wanted casual while Minho was stuck wanting a whole relationship.

Though the more he thought about it, the more tempted he was to ask.

"Jisung?" Minho was talking without thought.

"Yes?" Jisung leaned up to look at Minho.

"I know we avoiding this conversation yesterday, after Felix, but it's inevitable and now I can't stop think about it.." Minho was spiraling just a little, not wanting to be the one to say it. Jisung sat up and took a deep breathe.

"You want to know where we stand." Jisung finished Minho's thoughts for him.

"Yea." This was the first time Jisung was seeing Minho in a vulnerable state, like he was terrified of an answer.

"I really fucking like you Minho."

"Why do I feel like there's a 'bit' after that." Minhos brows furrowed and he frowned.

"There isn't. I really do like you. I'm willing to try being in a relationship if you are. If you don't then that's fine too."

Minhos chest suddenly felt so much lighter. "I'd like to try."

Jisung smiled and basically tackled Minho, going straight back into the cuddling position. "Well, then it's settled boyfriend."

"I guess so."

"Oh wait! One more thing.." Jisung looked up at Minho. "I know you said you want to wait for the whole sex thing.. and I'm okay with that, but I'm a physical touch kind of guy and while cuddles sand kisses are nice, I just.. I was wondering if.."