chapter 12

A/N - New Year and first new chapter for my homies!
I wanted to say thank you for the reads, stars and comments.
It makes me excited to see them and wanting to write more for you lovely folks and I love all your opinions on the book/critiques if you have any (I know I have a lot of typos 💀) but mostly how you guys are enjoying it so far ☺️ thank you again for choosing my book and reading it.

This is one of my favorite chapters 🙏🏽😩 and honestly, all the next ones until my FAVORITE one at 17, oh I can't wait ☺️👐🏼
______________________________________

×🐰🦊×

Bonnie first met Foxy, he didn't think he could trust or like him- On account of the last time there was a fox animatronic, but within the first day of meeting him, the knew they'd be friends til the end of time.
Foxy would find any way to make the bassist laugh from his spot on pirate cove while he was preforming, or when they'd both be in the kitchen working, they would have secret names for the food that the fox and bunny made up. Or when they'd just hang out after hours or on Sundays, just talking about random things and the humans they saw that day, either listening to one of his many sea shanties or Bonnie playing the bass for him.
They would help each other out when they we're possessed, mostly Foxy helping Bonnie, but, it wasn't important right now, what was, is that he missed his dear friend.
Before Foxy would disappear, he was the one who actually believed what Bonnie saw and made sure to help him stay calm about it, but also to keep CornBread off Bonnies ass when he started his asshole campaign. To do this, he'd either be next to the bird to make sure to correct his bad behavior, to straight up calling the bird out infront of everyone and get into physical fight with him. CornBread may have been a persistent douchebag, but Foxy could be way worse.

Maybe that's why pirates and cowboys don't mix to well. Both are very hard headed.

×🐰🐊×

Bonnie glanced over to his side, seeing Monty resting his chin against the counter of his Ice Cream Bar, making random noises, barking, or saying what ever random thing happily popped into his golf-obsessed head.
Bonnie let a small, but wearying smile appear as he looked at him, such a weirdo, but, what else could he do with him? Though he looked happy to be around him, Bonnie wasn't at all in a good mood and he was making it harder to be.
It wasn't originally Monty's fault, since he'd woke up, every little thing has got on to his nerves and soon became overstimulated within the first hour of the morning. And right now, Monty was making Bonnie's fried nerves worse as he continued his unknown but very annoying parade.
All Bonnie wanted to do was sit in his room and play the bass, but of course, he couldn't do that without the said nuisance of a gator being by his side and honestly, he'd just get rid of Monty to listen to the instrument by itself if he could.

"Alright, I'm bored. Let's do something fun." The gator stood up, stretching from being bent over for an hour.

"I'm fine doing nothing." He looked at him, his nose giving a slight twitch, being reminded again why he couldn't just push him off something.

"Tch, come on, Cher, don't be like that! Let's go play a game." He grabbed his wrist, pulling from behind the counter.

He was expecting to go to his golf course but when they didn't walk towards the exit, and instead towards the bowling lanes, Bonnie could feel it the anger that had been contained starting to boil over as he knew what was about to happen. He let out an frustrated growl as they came near one of the ball returns.
Monty went to the score keeper, putting his name and Bonnie's into the system for a game. As he turned back, he could see the bunny already walking towards his room, not wanting to entertain this idea.
Monty happily ran up to him, grabbing his hand and waking him back to their new game. He looked away with a plain gaze, not wanting to be around this idiotic game at all. Monty was still holding his hand, making sure he wouldn't wonder off as he lead him to grab two balls.