chapter 5

Bonnie powered back on. Bonnie was laying on his side infront of the door. He didn't remember how he got here or even when he turned off, only knowing that he didn't want to see anyone. He looked out, seeing his room in disarray, caused by his panic attack. slowly picking his heavy body off the ground, he glared into the room as he ran a hand through his hair. He sighed as he had to now clean up his mess room... No he didn't, who cares anyways, no body was going to come in. He flopped back onto his bed, covering his head with his blanket to go back to sleep.

"Hey, Cher! Can we talk? I wanna say sorry about yesterday, I really didn't mean to do anything."

Bonnie angerly huffed, lightly running his nails on his face as he tried to ignore his incessant knocking and annoying voice of that alligator. Where was Foxy when he needed him? He covered his head with a pillow, curling up in a ball. He felt tears burn at the corners of his eyes, why couldn't Monty just leave him alone? Just go away!

It stopped, the bunnies ears twitched up at the silence, he turned his head only a little as he tried to listen some more. Nothing. He quickly sat up, did he go away?
Bonnie slumped back against the couch waiting, but when ten minutes pasted, twenty, even thirty. He watched as his clock tick to an hour before realizing Monty wasn't coming back.
He quickly sat up, did it work? Did he make Monty disappear too?

He opened the door to fit his head out, within the closed staged, he couldn't see anybody hiding near his door, so quietly, he moved to the curtains, only opening it a crack this time.

He slowly opened the curtains, not seeing any bot in sight, only a couple customers in his allyway using the bowling lanes. He gasped and stepped back, quickly fixing himself up for his guest in his bowling ally. He tried to get the wrinkles out and fixed his bushy hair into a nice pony tail by dragging his nails through his hair. He though of maybe grabbing his bow, but decided he had already waisted enough time in there, did they leave??
He peaked back out seeing that they were still there and more were coming in. Looks down at himself, he took a deep breath to get the nervous jitters out; Okay, you got this Bonnie. He took another deep breath and opened the curtains back up, smiling big as a couple of the little kids ran up to him.

"Why, hiyya, everyone! It's so nice of you guys to come see little ol' me! This really makes my day."
He said his line cheerfully, a couple of he kids laughing and screaming happily to see the rare animatronic.

He smiled and waved, taking picture with kids and parents, showing other how to bowl in the correct way, and making sure everyone was happy and comfortable. He was happily watching some of his customers when he felt a tug on his pant leg, looking down, he saw a child there.

"Hello, down there. How can I help you?" He asked with a soft voice, as he crouched to his hight.

Using his other hand he pointed to the ice cream bar, then looked back to Bonnie, pulling on his shirt this time. He then turned and ran to the bar. Bonnie watched him, a soft smile on his face as he stood up straight and followed him towards the bar. He went behind the bar, quickly washing his hand and going to where the kid was looking at the rainbow of creamy ice, his eyes landing right on the Chica's Sugar Cookie Dough Delight.
He tapped the glass, looking back to Bonnie then back to the ice cream.

Bonnie opened the ice cream case from his side, grabbing one of the waffle cones with little star sprinkles on the outside, he reached for one of the ice creams scoops, but his hands felt nothing.

Confused, he looked for the ice cream scoops he could have sworn he put back the last time he was here, but inside the cup that held them only was a plastic crow figurine, a little shit-eating grin on the crow mocked the rabbit. Bonnie quietly growled to himself as he snatched the toy, throwing it into the trash next to him. Great, CornBread took his equipment and now has to use a spoon to dig out the frozen treats, just too look like an idiot. Asshole.