💚💜 FazBear Christmas 🎄⛄

Sorry about not posting this earlier but there's not excuse to why I did it.

I Couldn't help myself - it's a cute little story based around before GatorBun become official but not Canon to my timelines (for now)
So, enjoy ✨🕊️

______________________________________

Bonnie woke up to someone knocking on his door. His small room was cold and empty. The knocking was in a festive theme, which caused him to whine. He didn't want to get up, it was too cold for him and he was ready to shut off again but hearing Monty call out to him in a sing-song way.
He could feel his tail start to wag as a small smile grew bigger as he heard him continued to bang.
Then he heard the door opened slowly, Monty poking his head in with a big smile. Bonnie could give him a tiny glare, to tired to move.

"Hey babe, how you doing?" Monty asked, he walked over to the bunny and leaned over the edge of the bed. "Are you gonna get up today?"

"Will you lay with me for a couple of minutes? Then I'll get up." Bonnie asked groggily, lifting his blanket up for the gator.
Monty was surprised for just a moment, before he gave him a soft smile, grabbing the blanket and crawling into the bed with him, he cuddled into the bunny, who let out yelp. He was confused.
"Your cold, what the hell?" He whined, trying to move away but the gator just smirked, pulling him back in.

"I'm a reptile? What, you'd forget babe?" He chuckled as he laid his head on the bunny's chest, feeling him lazily rake his fingers through his long hair. Monty held the bunny tighter when he felt him wrap his arms around his neck, burying his snout into his hair.
He let out deep growl, feeling the bunny kiss the top of his head, letting out a soft laugh as he felt the gator breath tickle his neck. He tried to move away but the gator pulled him back.
"I'm gonna be busy all day, love, so we won't be able to hang out all day." He said, feeling himself melt into the bunny's touch.

"Aww, that's too bad, are to going to record that Christmas album?" Bonnie asked, but it seemed more taunting then questioning, which the gator caught on too.

"… Yes? How did you know about that?" He asked him as he sat up on his elbows.

"Oh, they have done it every year since Freddy saw a Christmas CD back in the day. It's a good idea, but very annoying after the first hundred Christmas's." Bonnie sighed, but smiled anyways.

"Oh?" Monty asked, looking to the bunny with a mischievous glare.
"So, if I look hard enough in storage, I could find one with you?"

"No! Monty, don't!" Bonnie gasped, but the gator sprung up, now jumping off the bed.

"Imma look for one now, and it's gonna be form YEARS ago!" He ran to the door, throwing it open but he bunny was quicker, grabbing him by the waist and trying to keep him in there.

"No, why do you have to be like this! Monty, please!" But his hold on the gator was nothing as he dragged him like he wasn't there.

"I have to embarrass you somehow! How else am I gonna have a good day!" Monty laughed but the bunny jumped on his back.

"No! No, Monty! You can't do that, you're just being an asshole now!" Bonnie pleaded with him, laughing as the gator swing open the door.

"Let me go!"

"You're gonna have to stop me." After he said that, the gator thought only for a second, before turning around quickly. He picked the bunny throwing him over his shoulder and walking across the stage to leave.
"Monty! Let me go!"

"You're gonna have stop me!" Monty mocked the rabbit in a whiny tone, causing him to giggle. "We have a lot of shit to do today, babes. I still got a tape ta' find."