Chapter 4

It had been two weeks since Monty and Bonnie met, and since that day Bonnie been hiding out in his room, under his blankets. And everyday, Monty would come by, knock and ask him if he was going to get up.
He would come back to his door when he had free time during the day, even if there was humans in the bowling ally; He would make a beeline straight to his stage and walk past the curtins and knocked on the door, seeing if he was awake. Each time, no answer, but he wasn't going to give up.

Right now, he was spending one of his free time in the lobby- He looked about, seeing that no one was around and after a couple teen girls showed him a cool Japanese cartoon, he decide it would be a great moment to use the big space to practice some of the moves he learned.

He checked around one last time, even finding a place where the cameras couldn't pick him up, but that was impossible. Finally, once alone from the crowds, Monty looked up at the camera that was focused on him, smirking he lifted two of his fist up to his face, in a blocking motion, before turning back to the empty space infront of him.
He took two really hard jab at the air with his left with before swinging his right fist in a hook. He spun all the way around, lifting his left leg behind him, kicking in the air. He backed up, pretending that someone was digging him, blocking all their attacks and making sure they didn't land a punch before Monty lifted his right elbow, jabbing the imagineer bad guy in the neck harshly then an upper cut with his left.
He finally fell back, acting like they finally land a fist to his face, and landed on his back dramatically. He wiped it off, quickly bring his knees forward to his chest and rolling on his back, he kicked his feet forward, sending his back to his feet. He sweeped his leg, then kicked up with his other, cartwheeling back to his feet again. He was about make the finishing move, doing the cool hand gestures they did, pulling back his fist he-

"Monty?" Monty jumped, immediately stopping in his tracks.

He turned around to the voice that scared him, only seeing the bunny he wanted to hang out with for the last couple days, standing five feet away, looking at him like he was insane for the thing he was doing. He was holding a bundle of his curtains, finally coming out to clean his attraction once again.
He quickly compared himself, embarrassed that he could have saw some of that, but also hoping he though he was cool now.

"What are you doing?" He asked, tilting his head as he looked him up and down.

"Practicing for something. What are you doing." He stomped up to the bunny, happy to see him again.

He was quiet for a second, looking around to make sure that there wasn't someone he could distract he gator with, but seeing they were alone, he turned back to him with an annoyed grunt.

"I'm cleaning, again." He huffed. "Why are you kicking and all that?"

"Oh, you saw all that? Well, If you want to know, come by la-"

"No." The bunny said bluntly, he turned and walked away from him.

"But I didn't finish yet." He followed him to the laundry room.

"You don't have to, I know what you're gonna say, a-and I don't want to go anywhere- I like my room. I don't get bothered by anyone."
He said, as he tried to keep a distance from him but Monty would gravitate towards him.

"Well, you're going somewhere right now!" He laughed, but only earned a glare from Bonnie.

He stopped at the entrance, waiting for the laundry bot to come take his curtains. He didn't want to step foot in there- not after what he saw. Monty was confused. He looked inside, finding it to be filled with washers and dryers, a couple abandoned carts, and piles of laundry- clean and dirty.

Monty walked in, checking about as he's never seen this room before, it was pretty humid and dank, but it had a floral and soapy smell along with it. The blue light caused the room to have a other worldly aura to it, with the old looking machines complimenting the aura. He turned back to Bonnie, who was waiting by the entrance.