Chapter 17

Monty tapped his long black nails against the wooden frame, leaning against as he waited for Bonnie's awnser.
Bonnie had almost completely stopped hiding in his room, only for when he was annoyed, almost an entire month until today, he hasn't hif away, but of course the gator would chase him back in there.

"Oh, come on cher! It'll be fun!" The gator said from the other side of the door.
"My Princess, you've been locked away in your dungeon for decades, let me save you!" He then laughed.

"Ugh, don't you have anyone else to ask? I'm still adjusting to everything man, I can't just hop into a party that quickly!" He yelled back through the door.

The main band was going to have a giant party after the last rock show for Roxanne's birth-a-versary, and after the concert for her, they were all going to get together and celebrate her six years of her joining the FazBear Entertainment Company.
And excited to ask Bonnie, Monty immediately went to look for him.

"Please, it's just an after-party tonight? I'll be there!" He whined as he leaned against the wood with all his body weight.
"Come on, Cotton Tail, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase?" He said, the ending sounding more like a strained out roar.

"I already said n-" the second he turned the knob, a great force bursted through.
Monty stumbled into the room, falling on top of the bunny. He sat up on his elbows, looking down to the bunny, who was trapped under him, a stunned look sat across his cute face. Monty smiled big, his tail thumping against the ground happily.

"Well, if ya wanted me so close, all ya had ta' do was ask~." He playfully said, watching the bunny give him a scrunched up glare.

"As if! Get off of me! I'm gonna pass out." He said, acting dramatically. "I'm dying, you're crushing me to death here!'
Monty laughed as he got up, helping the bunny up. The walked out of his room and sat at the bowling alley's retro diner. They sat at one of the dinning tables, both talking about their day and about the many party's they had to host, not noticing their hands were still interlocked under the table.

"So, are ya going with me, or are ya really staying here. I know, I'm making you come out to quickly, but... Maybe just for an hour, I know we'll have the most fun, just only the two of us hanging out by the trash cans like the dweebs we are."
He smiled as watched the bunny giggle at his joke. He reached for Bonnie chair leg, pulling him closer so he could get a better look at his smiling face.
"Come on, cher. Just the two of us."

He thought for a second, his thumb unconsciously rubbing star patterns onto the gators backside of his hand. Monty smiled down, waiting for his answer, be it a yes or a no.

"I'll... Well... Uhmmm." He said as he though harder. "It's been over two years since my last party... Yeah, if only you stay with me."

"I'm not leaving your side, trust me. Two years, huh? Must have been pretty boring with out having fun." Monty teased.

"Shut up," he rolled his eyes, but still smiled. "It was boring. But, listen, and don't be an ass, but I use to love partying and going wild."

"What, no! My Bonnie? My quiet and shy bunny?" He said sarcastically.

Bonnie punched his arm playfully as he glared at him, Monty only laughed. "I knew you'd do that." He giggled too.

"A party animal, huh? Do that get to see that side to night." He leaned in closer to him.

"No, no- I've mellowed out, I'm too old to be doing stuff like that." He kinda passed it off. "I'm probably gonna talk to Roxanne and Chica, maybe talk to you too, if you're nice to me- then go back to bed."

"Pshh, if I'm nice. You don't want to dance for awhile?" Monty asked, a little disappointed. "Before you go to sleep, you gotta see my moves, they're pretty sweet."