chapter 13

Díne words for the chapter ☺️

1.) tʼáá shį́į́ áko - oh well
2.) Hágooshį́į́ - goodbye

______________________________________

"No! No, you're doing it wrong-"

"I'm not doing it wrong, because I'm not going to be doing something so stupid? And what's this gotta do with practice anyways?"

Bonnie messed with the straw of his drink as he tried to ignore the alligator. He had come down form the bowling alley and to table on the main floor for his first practice session, but he should have known with Monty, that it's wasn't going to be serious, because for the last ten minutes they haven't done anything but sit at a table and having his time being wasted on unimportant tasks; Monty's been trying to get him to do some stupid hand figuration that he saw in one of his shows.
Monty leaned against the table, giving him a playful glare, Bonnie giving him a real one back as he took a loud sip.

"I already told you, were starting with hand training. What pissed in your slushie?" Monty laughed, making the bunny cringe at the phrase, looking at his drink in disgust.
"What are you drinking, anyways?"

"A drink." He said being difficult now, if he wasn't gonna teach me to play, then he won't have a nice bunny to deal with.
The bunny watched the gator after he didn't say anything, just tapping his nail against the table as he gave the bunny a smug smirk. The bunny raised a brow to him.
"What's wrong with-"

Monty snatched his cup away. "Is this more important than playing again? Huh! Is it?"

"Give it back! And who cares? We're not even doing anything! You're the one waisting our time!" Bonnie went to reach for his cup.
But Bonnie stopped when Monty mocked him, waving around his cup. He gave the gator a playful glare as he continued to do anything but teach.

The two of them playfully bickered back and forth about who was waisting the most time, while lightly teasing as they fought over the cup.
Freddy was watching from a far, around a corner of the entrance of Fazerblast, wanting to make sure the two were getting along. He will admit, he felt sorry for Monty. Knowing Bonnie's true feeling towards the gator. He was going to step in and separate them form what they were doing a long time ago, but the thing was, what were they doing?
He watched a little longer, seeing that Monty pushed Bonnie back into his seat, keeping one of his legs over his lap so he couldn't move, but let out a loud yelp, as the bunny suddenly leaned over and bit his leg. Monty pulled back, rubbing his knee. Bonnie tried to take the chance and leave but the gator immediately kicked him so hard in the stomach, that it sent him back into his chair with a loud scoot.

"Oh shit! Are you okay?" Monty quickly sat up, checking up on the bunny, but he just gently put his hand up, trying to make space as he let out a couple coughs.

"Yeah... I kinda deserved that." He groaned as he leaned against the table.

Freddy stood up, going to run over to them and stop Monty from hurting him again and separating the two for good, when he felt the back of his collar.
He looked back bewildered someone would do that, but a smile grew as it was his friend. CornBread.

"Ya' ta' hey, Fredster, what are ya doin'?" He asked politely.

"Oh, hi Corn!" He rushed as he pushing him away. "I'm sorry, but Bonnie was just hurt and he-"

"I bet he's fine, don't worry about him." The bird tried to push it away but Freddy was already watching them again.

"I just saw Monty kick Bonnie, I have to intervene."
Freddy looked back at them, but found them Back to normal. Bonnie was being convinced to play a game to win his drink back.
He has his palm held up as he gave the gator a confused look. He jumped when Monty, who had his hands the same way, before slapping his hands onto of the bunnys. He pulled his hands back to his chest as the gator laughed. Bonnie put his hands back up, asking to play again.