Next shift :)

When they get ready for shift, they head out together and go to the fire station. Kiri had gone home after him, mina, sero and kaminari had picked up emiko with him and dropped them off at his apartment.

So, they get to the firehouse with bakugou, going into the chilling area. Sitting down, they start their various conversations until the door opens and more people walk in. This time, it's who's known as the 'dekusquad'. They all hang around with eachother, so they're pretty close.

Midoriya: "I went to visit Iida, he said that he's doing ok."

Then kirishima walks into the room and todoroki looks up, but he blinks and tilts his head "What happened to your face?"

Kirishima: "Hmm? Oh... that's a long story-"

Bakugou: "None of your fucking business icy-hot."

Midoriya: "As long as it wasn't kacchan."

Kirishima: "Oh no, no.."

Mr. Aizawa walks in and sees kirishima, his eyes narrow slightly and he says "There is a detective here to see you about the incident this morning."

Kirishima nods and follows him out, then they sit down in his office, where they are met with a detective. The detective smiles and shakes his hand, before they all sit down and he says "Of course you will not be charged with anything, that's not why I'm here. I'm here to ask about previous allocations and what happened this morning. Is that ok?"

Kirishima: "Um.. yeah, yeah that's fine."

The detective nods and asks "Do you drink at all? By drink, I don't mean a few pints, I mean excessive drinking."

Kirishima: "Oh, then no."

Detective: "Alright, and had you had anything at all to drink this morning?"

Kirishima shakes his head and then the detective nods and asks "What happened inside the house? We have camera footage of what happened outside, but we don't know about inside."

Kirishima: "Oh... there are cameras in my parents' house. But um, I can walk you through it still if you'd like..?"

The detective nods and so kirishima says "Well.. I walked inside after receiving this message from my mother," he takes out his phone and shows the detective, who nods and then he puts his phone back, "I saw my mothers and emiko being held back by men, one with each of them. Then kiya stepped into the hallway, he was in the livingroom I presume as he came out of that doorway. Anyway, he walked out and started talking about how he had a right to know he had a daughter, how he wanted custody of her, how he was going to take her. But when I said no, he got mad and pushed me into the front door, which I was still stood infront of. Um... after that there was a bit more shouting about the same subject and that is when he pulled me outside."

The detective nods and asks "Why didn't you protect yourself?"

Kirishima: "I pushed him back... but I didn't want to actually hurt him, I suppose I'm just...... I'm not a violent person. I don't like the idea of it because to me, that makes me just as bad as he is.... so I just pushed him away from me every now and then.. not hard enough that he'd fall, but hard enough there would be a gap between us..."

The detective nods and says "It's perfectly fine not to actually punch the guy back, but... I'm pretty sure the reason you won't is actually trauma related. But that's ok too, that's normal. Nothing that would effect your job in any way either, because you don't need to hurt anyone on the job, you can't actually. We'll ask your parents about the security cameras then.. that's all I needed."

Nodding slightly, kirishima watches as the detective leaves and then mr. Aizawa says "..we have his face on file, he can't come here, just so you know...."